super computer predicts that

31 minutes ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Why Wolves 2nd? I remember a lot of people last season put them as favourites to finish top 6.

They are spending mentalist amounts of cash for this season  so their owner must just be doing what Bournemouth and the like have done , ignore ffp completely and hope mad spending gets them up so they don't have to care anymore . 

14 minutes ago, Redcoat said:

Huddersfield went up with a team of loans and ordinaries, it wasn't a tough league.

Even Newcastle lost a lot of games.

it looked tough because we setup to make it look harder than it is.

You omitted the Udders manager being a key factor in their achievement.

I like how they use to term super computer to make it sound better, the prediction is only as good as the code being used. You could use a super computer to play pong, doesn't mean it's a state of the art game.

4 minutes ago, R-Sole14 said:

I like how they use to term super computer to make it sound better, the prediction is only as good as the code being used. You could use a super computer to play pong, doesn't mean it's a state of the art game.

That octopus fared better than a "super computer" when predicting in that tournament. I forget which one now ...

1 minute ago, trumbullowl said:

Also on the Talksport website they ranked the grounds - put Hillsborough 5th. Good to know that impartial observers still like it.

Behind Villa Park, Stadium of Light,Bellend Road and Pride Park.

Fixed it.

Edited by Owling

I'm getting the impression that this season is a massive one on so many levels for our future. If the tweets coming out of the steering group meeting are anything to go by.

If DC and the club are upset and wary of the way some of our fans vent their spleen on social media then it's not going to get any better should we continue to plod along in the way some fans believe we are doing.

If we fail to go up this season then I could quite easily see DC putting us back on the market and then the tickets and stripes brigade will feel they have won but there's no guarantees it'll get better. Yes, the tickets may become cheaper and the stripes may well return but the product on the pitch most likely will deteriorate and talking of things returning, who would bet against League 1 football again at Hillsborough or even worse :duntmatter:

Edited by Great Big Galaa