POLL - DO YOU LIKE THE NEW SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY KITS?

Do you like the new Sheffield Wednesday kits?  

1,173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new SWFC home shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Do you like the new SWFC away shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Will you buy the new SWFC home shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  4. 4. Will you buy the new SWFC away shirt?

• YES
    • NO

11 minutes ago, Holmes said:

If 44% do buy the shirt if the poll reflects the whole of the Wednesday support will that count as a success?  

Are you kidding? If 44% of Wednesday fans stopped bringing their own wine gums we'd be outbidding PSG for Neymar lol

23 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Classier and simpler, plus the recreation of it by Toffs features the original club badge and is made of far better quality than the modern shirts.

508222665.jpg

Sorry my post wasn't clear. I know exactly what the 67-72 was like.

I was asking gullibleDavey66, which kit the 67-72, was referencing. As he constantly refers to it as our 100th anniversary kit.

44 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Sorry my post wasn't clear. I know exactly what the 67-72 was like.

I was asking gullibleDavey66, which kit the 67-72, was referencing. As he constantly refers to it as our 100th anniversary kit.

That's the kit we played in on our 100th Anniversary match against Fulham...you might have seen it...oh wait  lol 

2 hours ago, zzmdu said:

I want to insult Chansiri, he's insulted our club.

A change of our historical kit & a doubling of the match day prices.

A big price to pay, for being 10 places up the league.

Again zzdidums strikes again ...are you ever happy ? bet you're a reyt larf darn your local.

Disappointing choices to celebrate 150 years. Should have been either our kit for the first 10 years or so (blue and white horizontal hoops), or the most often used pattern for over 100 of the 150 years (blue and white vertical stripes). The eclectic choices are blue and white halves(used for only 2 years), or blue body and white sleeves (used from 1965 to 1972 only and generally disliked). 

As someone who first went to Hillsborough in 1955 so approaching 70, I will not be buying one whatever but I am certain that part of the critical support from the crowd is really enhanced by the right kit. We need to excite the crowd and blue and white stripes would have really helped. So a real thumbs down on the choice-not the right way to celebrate 150 years. 

6 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

Disappointing choices to celebrate 150 years. Should have been either our kit for the first 10 years or so (blue and white horizontal hoops), or the most often used pattern for over 100 of the 150 years (blue and white vertical stripes). The eclectic choices are blue and white halves(used for only 2 years), or blue body and white sleeves (used from 1965 to 1972 only and generally disliked). 

As someone who first went to Hillsborough in 1955 so approaching 70, I will not be buying one whatever but I am certain that part of the critical support from the crowd is really enhanced by the right kit. We need to excite the crowd and blue and white stripes would have really helped. So a real thumbs down on the choice-not the right way to celebrate 150 years. 

If the arrogant childish Chansiri had bought us in 2018, he would have changed us to all blue.

Actions of a spoilt rich portly kid, living of his grand/ parents hard work.

Nowt to do with the 150.

Edited by zzmdu