POLL - DO YOU LIKE THE NEW SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY KITS?

Do you like the new Sheffield Wednesday kits?  

1,173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new SWFC home shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. Do you like the new SWFC away shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Will you buy the new SWFC home shirt?

• YES
    • NO
  4. 4. Will you buy the new SWFC away shirt?

• YES
    • NO

14 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Seems like we've upset the footballing Gods by changing around our traditional home shirt the past couple of years... :duntmatter:

True. So close that first season.

It's a real shame they didn't twig in time.

They could have saved the £10m they spent on Rhodes just by changing the socks. 

18839003_10155747283701111_7121738896938947602_n.jpg

Guest Maxine

The away shirt is horrible the home shirt is smart but no stripes so doesn't look like a Wednesday shirt I prefer the old badge so not happy with both kits really. We have bigger problems than kits at the moment though. 

Come in for right stick at work today from pigs extracting the Michael from our away kit, saying we got it from ikea. So I've been working on a bit of a tune, it goes like this:

I never felt more like asking a pig 

Where the f**k's TGIF

Oh Wednesday

You've me singing the blues

F**k the Blades

F**k the Blades

F**k the Blades

10 hours ago, pachyderm said:

until i see them posted on footballshirtculture.com i won't believe these are our new kits... :/

They haven't bothered putting our home kit or away kit on there because they were so poorly designed that they thought they were just fan mock up's or a joke :ph34r::ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Lucy Shuttleworth likes this

When dreams become reality! When I was a kid I died to receive gear from an English Football team. Today, my company makes it. I am so proud of the team today, to visit a customer that has been the better part of life the past few months, in the flesh. One of our biggest project to date, and most high profile team to date, English football league team, Sheffield Wednesday FC, one of the oldest football clubs in the world, and one with the biggest fan base. A 70,000+ piece project. The first time an Aussie company has ever been the manufacturer for an English team. What a proud moment it was to see our gear in the locker rooms, retail and tours of the stadium first hand, actually working in the trenches. Seeing players training and getting prepped in our gear. Our Team have done incredible to help this project, it has not been easy and still More to come! First big international step for us, and it is just the start, of future domination! We are Wednesday aren't we! #WAWAW #OTG #SWFC

ext?w=800&h=800&f=n&hash=oP%2B3eyCb2vUQrJ%2BfIoWsPBFEAy0%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta9Er0Vinkhwfjw8177yE41y87UNCVordEGXyD3u0qYrdf3_oK8XYLbaiuQgVfnoclAMwd_KhR2TmD5u1Kt_seI95jpGwdo27dA4BYBI3iSdF_NQ8

ext?w=800&h=800&f=n&hash=eji1tl%2BmMFACg2y3Z0Pw0uAtvzo%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta9Er0Vinkhwfjw8177yE41y87UNCVordEGXyD3u0qYrdf3O6ecPdfbSkuVxDfSoclFUxd_L5QjPhD5q8LYPqK953i5axIY27dA4BYBI3iSdF_NQ8

ext?w=800&h=800&f=n&hash=0VXs%2FquHlungCR%2FcF5XAAe0H9qg%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta9Er0Vinkhwfjw8177yE41y87UNCVordEGXyD3u0qYrdf3Dvf8HbKueguVlALC4clFdgfvKhQDmzD5O8LoPpK45xi8TjJo27dA4BYBI3iSdF_NQ8