Are we blowing to much smoke up...

Chansiris backside? 

Firstly i I love Chansiri but are people getting concerned with his decision making I.e the kit, colour of the kit, ticket prices, badge change, transfers, lack of transfers, manager , backroom staff,  club shop? 

I will ill ask you this question, if we had finished 10th for example would people love chansiri as much as we do and say he's done a lot for our club or has 2 seasons in the playoffs and 4th place smokescreened the decisions he's made 

i think he's bob on by the way 

4 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiris backside? 

Firstly i I love Chansiri but are people getting concerned with his decision making I.e the kit, colour of the kit, ticket prices, badge change, transfers, lack of transfers, manager , backroom staff,  club shop? 

I will ill ask you this question, if we had finished 10th for example would people love chansiri as much as we do and say he's done a lot for our club or has 2 seasons in the playoffs and 4th place smokescreened the decisions he's made 

Let me put it back to you if we finished 2nd would you be asking this? Hypothetical of course like your if we were 10th. 

20 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiris backside? 

Jordan Rhodes , Forrestieri , Hooper , Abdi  or Gary Taylor Fletcher , Jay Bothroyd etc ? 

Tough decision 

I question some of his preferences I.e. the shirt and the stupid numbers assigned to the players but overall the guy has transformed this club into something we all only dreamed of a few seasons ago. We needed radical change, chansiri brought it, nd with radical change you have to take some things you possibly don't want in order to get what you do

25 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Chansiris backside? 

I find it a bit odd that people hero-worship him anyway to be honest - its a bit weird at times.

I've just seen the headline "Barcelona set to report PSG to FFP, if they keep pursuing Neymar"

So a new question pops to mind, How many Championship clubs have reported us to FFP? 

How many will report Wolves to the FFP. (By the way, I think Wolves have the ability to win the league this year)

Not really.

Our club is still finding its feet in many areas. Chansiri being new to football as a business is a factor just as much as the financial stability and trying to establish a squad of players that is balanced enough to be both competitive and retain market value potential.

Four years ago I doubt anyone anticipated being seriously considered as play off/promotion candidates.

This kit saga is seriously scrambling people's brainwaves IMHO. Like a bleeding domino effect on all areas to opine on. Hence the focus now being on the clubs business practises.

Roll on Preston ...

UTO

Come on, he's barely been here 2 years so  has done an amazing job, with some mistakes like all of us.

Retention is also nearly as important as recruitment in footy .

Having googled for 10 mins, aren't we the only top half Champiosnhip club that hasn't lost at least one top star or really key player this Summer?

Also down to the owner. 

Guest We Shall Overcome

He's an absolute gentleman, but football is full of sharks, and at the moment he has hired Jaws ,but i have not doubt, he will sooner rather than later,buy himself a Harpoon and get the Owls to the Promised Land.