Had pictures going on one tab and the commentary going on another with about a 5 seconds delay between the two. Buffered a couple of times and the picture seemed darker in the 2nd half. It was ok but not sure I'd bother if it doesn't have commentary. Then again I'm not overseas so not an option

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

To those moaning about iFollow living in the UK, get to the match.

The ability to have a glimpse of your team when you're a flight away is an absolute dream.

Not always that easy. Some on here are full time carers so would have to find someone to take over adding to the costs.

Don't want to get "wooshed" or look daft (its not hard) but wasn't the Rangers game free to all anyway as it was a friendly?

Will all these techy people be able to watch all the games? Is it a case of watch this space before committing to the £110 cost with a VPN?

Thanks in advance for your friendly answers

6 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Don't want to get "wooshed" or look daft (its not hard) but wasn't the Rangers game free to all anyway as it was a friendly?

Will all these techy people be able to watch all the games? Is it a case of watch this space before committing to the £110 cost with a VPN?

Thanks in advance for your friendly answers

1: No.  you had to have a UK sub (old Wednesday Player match commentary) or an international sub (live home & away matches) to be able to watch the Rangers friendly.

2: Not really sure what the question is?  If you get a VPN and pay the fee, you can watch all games, so yes?

3: Well, the friendly was good quality, worked well and NeuLion have a good reputation, so...I'm not too sure what else people want to wait for.  There are free VPN options.  Even the Opera browser has a VPN built in, so there's no/little cost there. 

4:  You are WELCOME. 

2 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

To those moaning about iFollow living in the UK, get to the match.

The ability to have a glimpse of your team when you're a flight away is an absolute dream.

How is that going to pan out for Preston away? I'm on holiday in Norfolk and less chance of getting a ticket than becoming the next Pope. 

lol

8 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

1: No.  you had to have a UK sub (old Wednesday Player match commentary) or an international sub (live home & away matches) to be able to watch the Rangers friendly.

2: Not really sure what the question is?  If you get a VPN and pay the fee, you can watch all games, so yes?

3: Well, the friendly was good quality, worked well and NeuLion have a good reputation, so...I'm not too sure what else people want to wait for.  There are free VPN options.  Even the Opera browser has a VPN built in, so there's no/little cost there. 

4:  You are WELCOME. 

Thanks

45 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

How is that going to pan out for Preston away? I'm on holiday in Norfolk and less chance of getting a ticket than becoming the next Pope. 

lol

3 hours ago, darra said:

Not always that easy. Some on here are full time carers so would have to find someone to take over adding to the costs.

Officially, unless you're both overseas it's illegal. The system is for overseas fans who've little/ no chance of being able to attend, it seems the majority of those moaning are folk in the UK who wouldn't be going anyway and it's not for them.

OK it may not be Sky HD quality but try living abroad and having stop/ start Wednesday Player. 

20 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

I'm working on this, I'll update the forum and send you a PM if I work out a consistent solution:

I've done this in the past where I needed to match a foreign language HD stream with English commentary from another stream, basically you just need a little utility to adjust the delay in the playback of the audio.

My current plan is to try with two browsers and use an extension to delay either the audio or video, else to see if I can get the radio commentary feed and delay that.

I've had pretty good success in the past with mixing and matching.

Would really appreciate if you could send this information in a PM to me also. As an Owl abroad this would make the season much more pleasurable.

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Officially, unless you're both overseas it's illegal. The system is for overseas fans who've little/ no chance of being able to attend, it seems the majority of those moaning are folk in the UK who wouldn't be going anyway and it's not for them.

OK it may not be Sky HD quality but try living abroad and having stop/ start Wednesday Player. 

I can't get to many, if any games this season.

I don't live abroad.

If the service is any good I'll be using it....as for it being "illegal", my heart will be pounding and I won't sleep well..but I'm going to risk it....

They'll never take me alive!!

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I can't get to many, if any games this season.

I don't live abroad.

If the service is any good I'll be using it....as for it being "illegal", my heart will be pounding and I won't sleep well..but I'm going to risk it....

They'll never take me alive!!

I may also attempt to watch some away games illegally. I have a season ticket but the away matches could be a problem as I have to be in Ireland for my business. flip knows why Southern Ireland is classed as UK 

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I may also attempt to watch some away games illegally. I have a season ticket but the away matches could be a problem as I have to be in Ireland for my business. flip knows why Southern Ireland is classed as UK 

Totally agree. It's wrong.

39 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Tbh I'll  be happy enough with just the commentary although going around the sheds will still be a pain

2 hours ago, Wadd-le-god said:

Would really appreciate if you could send this information in a PM to me also. As an Owl abroad this would make the season much more pleasurable.

No problem at all.

I'm on the road for this weekend, so I'll be trying to tune in via hotel wifi, but I hope to have something sorted out before too long.

Keep you posted.