OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

FFS. Doesn't he watch the games, see there are no shirts in the shop, see the corporate boxes are empty and empty spaces where local businesses used to advertise? If he cant then he shouldnt be running this football club.

What's the answer then?

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

my last post re chemisty not withstanding 

define a disaster that's different from now we are heading into a serious position 

I remember what the club got like when he was in charge. He was even more divisive than Carlos and that is saying something.

He is an angry character in my opinion. I was not a fan at all. 

6 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

What's the answer then?

The answer is he employs people who know what they are doing and trust them to get on with the job. Not micromanaging every decision such as what colour toilet rolls or how many plastic spoons do we need. The wee wee tail up with the kit is the prime example. That's got Chansiris fingerprints all over it. Because if it wasn't him then the person responsible would have got the bullet.

Edited by Ronnie Starling

7 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

You ring with your opinion 

Or direct your bile of me and about me to me via message 

I give my opinion i neither expect nor do i care that you  agree with it 

Thats MY OPINION deal with it 

Hello mr angry man, do you think carlos should be sacked yes or no ?

And if you think yes will you call radio sheffield and say it ? 

If no can you tell us your opinion as to why not?

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Hello mr angry man, do you think carlos should be sacked yes or no ?

And if you think yes will you call radio sheffield and say it ? 

If no can you tell us your opinion as to why not?

Which bit of i've never called for a managers sacking don't you understand 

Is your second club Man City by any chance 

Why should i ? 

So you can post some more of your excruciating wit on here lets see you call and give your opinion 

19 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

You ring with your opinion 

Or direct your bile of me and about me to me via message 

I give my opinion i neither expect nor do i care that you  agree with it 

Thats MY OPINION deal with it 

If you make the decision to express an opinion, don't you think it may provoke comment? What's the driver for ringing RS with an opinion? Only asking as I don't understand the aggression.

3 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

If you make the decision to express an opinion, don't you think it may provoke comment? What's the driver for ringing RS with an opinion? Only asking as I don't understand the aggression.

There is no aggression 

The poster is asking questions of me ive answered times many 

He seems to disagree with me on everything so why interact with me. Let him give his opinion and defend that, im happy with my view and don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

There is no aggression 

The poster is asking questions of me ive answered times many 

He seems to disagree with me on everything so why interact with me. Let him give his opinion and defend that, im happy with my view and don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees 

Do you still think Carlos will get us promoted this season?

39 minutes ago, Ian said:

You're way off here Mick....this is not a local pit shutting or a car mechanic losing his job and wondering how he's going to feed the kids and tell them that a satsuma for Christmas should be their expectation.,,.,.Carvahal is a wealthy man by any yardstick, even just from his earnings from us never mind the other 78 jobs he's previously had and been paid off from.

Carvahal getting sacked would make not one negative difference to his lifestyle, there's nothing pathetic or moronic about people wanting him relieved of his duties

Plus, with Carlos' decent record with us, I'm sure he'll walk into another Championship managers/coach position. That said, its obvious Carlos has grown attached to the club, and I'm sure will be devastated to lose a job he appears/appeared to love. While I think its time for a change, it will be sad to see Carlos sacked.

7 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

Ill give you my perspective if you want it 

Is the Football we are playing acceptable ?

Obviously not and i feel that should it continue then IMO the poster will get his wish and CC will go 

Where we differ is that i won't be jubilant when a thoroughly decent man, which on the couple of occasions i've interacted with CC i've found him to be, gets the bullet 

Nor will i belittle his and the players achievements of the last 2 seasons to suit an opinion that may be held now when things aren't going so well

Nor will i join in the infantile name calling of CC seemingly at large on this forum 

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Not listening toneet, has good old Mick come on yet to call us all crap fans for not backing our manager down into league 1?

Yes cos i do that all the time ..................... like never unless you want to point me in the direction i've done that once that is 

I have called a certain fan with Man City as his 2nd team an idiot but that's because he's an idiot and at 40 plus having a "2nd team" i think he proves the point handsomely