OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

5 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Deep down I don't think he wants to but he's trying to force a board that are currently not speaking to each other into compromise, if he doesn't get a result I feel he could go.

Couldn't come at a worse time as the transfer window starts earlier and finishes when the season starts so clubs need to get deals started quickly. That's as I understand it anyway

31 minutes ago, darra said:

Couldn't come at a worse time as the transfer window starts earlier and finishes when the season starts so clubs need to get deals started quickly. That's as I understand it anyway

I'm sure that is the case mate, the worst (or best) thing that could happen is if it all goes legal, that will drag on for months and who's gonna stump up any transfer moolah in the meantime.

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Some years since i heard that, its amazing how many comedians had good singing voices.

Years ago comedians used to do a set then finish with a song. 

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Some years since i heard that, its amazing how many comedians had good singing voices.

They played it to the Huddersfield fans at the end of the game when we dumped them out of the Cup in 1966. 49,612 in the ground we took a rate following. Three train loads and more than 100 caches.

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

They played it to the Huddersfield fans at the end of the game when we dumped them out of the Cup in 1966. 49,612 in the ground we took a rate following. Three train loads and more than 100 caches.

They all on drugs then? 

lol