OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

2 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Wolves haven't charged their fans more cos they are gambling on promotion! You don't set your tickets prices on where you are in the table! 

And what's this Blavdes promble?

he probably gets in on a kids ticket anyway! 

lol 

I wonder what Wolves charged Villa and Brum which would be more of a comparison than what Wolves charged the Pigs compared to What we Charged the Pigs 

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

I'll PMSL when the Blunts turn against Wilder, which they inevitably will 

They will eventually,

I inherently hate the git but he is a good manager as warnock was /is  they turned on him too it's the way of things  people who were fawning all over carlos are calling him names now twas ever thus 

20 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Club always searching for feed back, to me that's a positive. What would the complaint have been had they not included a question on pricing.   

That question is so loaded though Nev 

Why not ask our opinion on the prices which allow investment rather than lets go back but dont blame me if we have to sell the silverware crap thats in that question and the follow up

53 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

That question is so loaded though Nev 

Why not ask our opinion on the prices which allow investment rather than lets go back but dont blame me if we have to sell the silverware crap thats in that question and the follow up

Yeah but they already have their answer 26K + average attendance pulled in on ST discounts and 14k for heavily discounted cup matches. The question is just window dressing the survey. Obviously some terrible luck on the injury front but no hindsight finger pointing from me. ASAP was the club strategy when DC launched and everyone was happy with that.

5 hours ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Wolves haven't charged their fans more cos they are gambling on promotion! You don't set your tickets prices on where you are in the table! 

And what's this Blavdes promble?

he probably gets in on a kids ticket anyway! 

lol 

Still not sure why they expect to get league one prices for Championship games. More pigonomics that makes no sense.

Wolves have the skill and experience to do a calculated gamble on promotion.

Also, aint much of a FFP gamble either. You buy top players from Portugal and Arsenal offer to double what you paid, 6 months later.

By contrast, we had DC who turned down Vardy for £5 million 2 years ago.

Leave Jos to it, with good recruitment and loans - aided by a DOF - we can charge what's reasonable.

Fans won't fund Abdi and other old wasters. Nor Doyen. 

Edited by fred mciver