OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Sheffield united are a team that haven't spent much money... and will start to free fall come the end of the season due to the lack of strength in the squad! 

Also like how they are mentioning the money we spent but completely ignore the fact we have nearly a first team out injured which would effect ANY team in this league regardless of money spent negatively 

Edited by LJH1867OWLS
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

This moron Lee having a pop at Wednesday fans for wanting Carlos out! Isn't this the bloke that spent months moaning about their manager and wanted him gone?! 

lol 

he really is as thick as he sounds! 

It's worse than that really,He has no brain inside that thick skull.lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Sheffield united are a team that haven't spent much money... and will start to free fall come the end of the season due to the lack of strength in the squad! 

Also like how they are mentioning the money we spent but completely ignore the fact we have nearly a first team out injured which would effect ANY team in this league regardless of money spent negatively 

True but don’t expect RS to acknowledge that.

I wonder if they’ll ever have the testicles to ask Chris Wilder why has it gone pear shaped over the last couple of months. They keep banging on about how great they are so why is it 2 wins in 12 for them?

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

True but don’t expect RS to acknowledge that.

I wonder if they’ll ever have the testicles to ask Chris Wilder why has it gone pear shaped over the last couple of months. They keep banging on about how great they are so why is it 2 wins in 12 for them?

I'm wonder if RS will ever suck CW's testicles ... looking odds on at the moment. The man(?) can do no wrong in their eyes 

Edited by pgmetcalf