OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

It's totally your prerogative mate to call as and when you wish, nor am I knocking those that do. I'm also not doubting they do a good job (well, Giddings is questionable), but 5 days a week, for me, is massive overkill.

Same here im not knocking your opinion either its good to have a civil debate no matter that our opinion differs 

If you got rid of FH, what would you replace it with? Music?

Keep FH going just needs a few more callers to call in, thats down to the station on how to entice people in, different approach required, maybe a prize for best call, a match day ticket to any match of their choice, or meet the players day of the match, a shared box for ten lucky callers, the list goes on, I'm sure clubs would be receptive. Just needs to come at it from a different angle.

Edited by daleblue

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I use Twitter in what i consider is the right way as in purely as a tool to interact with things that interest me because most of twitter is puerile bile filled rubbish and cannot hold a candle to Radio Sheffs football output 

Nonsense. Along with the star they are great at putting negative spins on just about everything to do with Wednesday I’ll give them that.

39 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

You use social media though clearly because you use owlstalk. I know Twitter and Facebook gets slammed but if you used it correctly you would soon realise how crap FH is in terms of finding out information about your club.

Makes little difference, no matter what anyone ever says or does there's always going to be people who disagree with them

Maybe they could have two days discussing Wednesday, two for the blunts, then talk about the other South Yorkshire teams and non-league football on Wednesday nights. Then we'd never have to listen to Wilder's drunken rantings or bitter pigs fans again

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

I listened to FH for the first time for ages on Monday evening as I was stuck in traffic on my way back from work.

Bob and Jonathuuuun spent 15 minutes conducting their own FA Cup draw.

I soon realised why I stopped listening regularly.

P&G after the games is always worth a listen, but do you honestly think FH is needed 5 days a week?

upper hanover or derek dooley way ?  askin for a friend 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

This moron Lee having a pop at Wednesday fans for wanting Carlos out! Isn't this the bloke that spent months moaning about their manager and wanted him gone?! 

lol 

he really is as thick as he sounds! 

Is he that toy town fan that sounds like his balls haven’t dropped?