OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Quote one fact i said that wasn't true .................... not my opinion FACTS 

your point about 9 injuries is valid for the wolves game ,but not for most other games this season , also players like lee ,Hutchinson,abdi will never be 100% fit again but this has been known for some time , instead of signing venancio and never play him ,he would have been better getting a defensive midfielder in place of our continued problems with those 3 midfielders ,all 3 missed most of pre season and clearly it should have been addressed in the summer , little bannan is having to play in front of defence when his job should be much further up the field . 

23 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Mick trying to claim Carlos doesn’t make excuses after week 7 of Carlos making excuses!! lol

Thats another distortion of what i said if not an outright lie 

I said regarding the injuries that it wasn't an excuse and that CC had said to Rob that it wasn't an excuse i never mentioned anything else he said 

At least slag me off truthfully 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

your point about 9 injuries is valid for the wolves game ,but not for most other games this season , also players like lee ,Hutchinson,abdi will never be 100% fit again but this has been known for some time , instead of signing venancio and never play him ,he would have been better getting a defensive midfielder in place of our continued problems with those 3 midfielders ,all 3 missed most of pre season and clearly it should have been addressed in the summer , little bannan is having to play in front of defence when his job should be much further up the field . 

I didn't say anything about injuries for the Wolves game  which is why i said its not an excuse FFS

All i said regarding injuries was that any side missing 5 out of they're 6 best players would feel it 

I do cry when people lie about me matey 

I talk enough crap without people making stuff up

The difference is i know it, unlike some on here and rubbish they spout

If that what makes you cry you need to get another hobby son.

12 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Ill do a quid pro quo with you 

I'll answer your question if you tell me how you know for a fact that Wednesday didn't have a proper pre season ?

A jolly boys outing to Portugal. Games played with no tempo, which culminated in the Rangers game which seems to be the benchmark for the season. Players coming back overweight. It shows a lack of discipline and when we get shut of Carvalhal the new manager will comment on the fitness levels while the players will comment on how training is a lot more intense.

Still think Carvalhal will get us promoted?

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

A jolly boys outing to Portugal. Games played with no tempo, which culminated in the Rangers game which seems to be the benchmark for the season. Players coming back overweight. It shows a lack of discipline and when we get shut of Carvalhal the new manager will comment on the fitness levels while the players will comment on how training is a lot more intense.

Still think Carvalhal will get us promoted?

Which players came back over weight ?

You obviously were in the training camp or is that just your opinion not the facts i asked for 

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Which players came back over weight ?

You obviously were in the training camp or is that just your opinion not the facts i asked for 

Just accept that we are rubbish under CC, forget the excuses, they are just that.

we have been rubbish all season with or without the injured players.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

so our opinions differ 

Were Wolves unfit because we had chances to beat them 

To be fair they could all just sit on the centre for the 90 minutes smoking Cubans and looking at naughty pictures of Lewis McGugan's missus and you'd still come on and say they were busting a gut to win the game.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Being fit and having a proper pre season makes you sharper in games. You have to have the ball in dangerous areas to get lumps kicked out of you. Not tippy happy stuff on the edge of your own box.

So following that logic there would be fewer injuries surely, as all our players would be on the edge of our box not doing anything.  

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

The sky is blue Mick look.

Nah mate it's not I need facts otherwise it's not blue. Give me facts to why it's blue.

Just look up man its chuffing blue 

You know that for a fact? Were you there during the creation were you? I need facts.

So the players didn't have a proper pre season then ? 

I've looked and i can't tell one way or the other 

Surely if you are posting stuff then you should be able to back it up 

Its stuff like the "proper pre-season" crap that really grinds my gears 

I've watched the same games as Ronnie and the players certainly don't look unfit nor overweight but because we are playing crap at the moment its well ill just make stuff up because obviously everything is wrong 

Something is wrong