Ozark

Chris_B_SWFC

TBH I was disappointed with S3. There were enough plot strands to have moved the story forward without introducing a new character (no spoilers).

Overall, I felt that S3 was just filler until S4 was ready with the producers goal being to reach S5 in a Wire-like strategy.

Hope S4 is better

Only me that enjoyed season 3? Finished it last night unaware I was watching the last one, was gutted when it didn't auto play the next episode after THAT ending! Enjoyed this season the most to be honest, liked the introduction of a new character and I thought it was an exceptional performance by Tom Pelphrey.

And I've done a complete u-turn on Jason Bateman after watching this, his character reminds me so much of myself (apart from working for a Mexican drug cartel) so I suppose that's why I'm a big fan of Marty. 

I see the press are all jumping on a timeline error regarding the poppy field...

14 hours ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Only me that enjoyed season 3? Finished it last night unaware I was watching the last one, was gutted when it didn't auto play the next episode after THAT ending! Enjoyed this season the most to be honest, liked the introduction of a new character and I thought it was an exceptional performance by Tom Pelphrey.

And I've done a complete u-turn on Jason Bateman after watching this, his character reminds me so much of myself (apart from working for a Mexican drug cartel) so I suppose that's why I'm a big fan of Marty. 

I see the press are all jumping on a timeline error regarding the poppy field...

I loved it too mate - thought it was superb.

What do you mean by your last sentence btw?

• Thanks 1

Enjoying this series as much as 1 & 2. Just watched episode 5 and kinda pacing it out so I can have something to look forward to. Enjoy tying the little clues up from the pictures at the beginning whilst watching the episodes too.