Preston Away Ticket Details

1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

2200 sold.

My guess would be it'll sell out tomorrow morning.

no chance around another 3500 to shift with only a small difference in points prob 500 or so will go in morning and another 500 pm . I think sometime weds it will sell out. got mine sorted .

23 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

no chance around another 3500 to shift with only a small difference in points prob 500 or so will go in morning and another 500 pm . I think sometime weds it will sell out. got mine sorted .

The whole idea of TPP is so top end point holders get priority then the rest battle it out for what's left over.

It'll sell out in the morning. 

13 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

The whole idea of TPP is so top end point holders get priority then the rest battle it out for what's left over.

Not a chance.

You only needed to have attended 5 additional matches last season to get them today.

We will surely have had far more than 2,200 qualify.

Lots of people are on holiday.

Itll make Wednesday - definitely tomorrow afternoon.

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Not a chance.

You only needed to have attended 5 additional matches last season to get them today.

We will surely have had far more than 2,200 qualify.

Lots of people are on holiday.

Itll make Wednesday - definitely tomorrow afternoon.

You do realise you can still buy them online over night before the next bracket? The ticket office tweeted that at tea time, what's to say another 1000 won't sell over night with people knowing theirs no danger selling out before am sales?

8 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

You do realise you can still buy them online over night before the next bracket? The ticket office tweeted that at tea time, what's to say another 1000 won't sell over night with people knowing theirs no danger selling out before am sales?

I do realise that and I am saying they won't sell out tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

Can't see well over 3000 tickets going just over 20pts in the morning .be around 1000 for weds am could be wrong.