Young defender on trial, but not for the first team

2 minutes ago, MuddyFunkster said:

Left sided CB is what we need. Who's to say it's not for the first team?!

Okay Okay fine, it might be, I was merely trying to head off all the whiners and over-reacters who would go nuts at the thought of him being for the first team. Can't f*cking win round here I swear lol

Carlos said yesterday that one of the two centre backs needed could be an up and coming young lad, looks like we might be fishing for one.

25 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Carlos said yesterday that one of the two centre backs needed could be an up and coming young lad, looks like we might be fishing for one.

They are very hopeful Ogrady will become the 4th choice option this year apparently. Though Thorniley is the one the youth coaches think will be there longer term.

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Okay Okay fine, it might be, I was merely trying to head off all the whiners and over-reacters who would go nuts at the thought of him being for the first team. Can't f*cking win round here I swear lol

Ha, it was said a little tongue in cheek but know what you mean.

Smalling went to Fulham from there i think. Ah Maidstone.Knew it had stone in it.Does look like a bad haircut though.

Edited by sMacLean
23 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Smalling went to Fulham from there i think. Ah Maidstone.Knew it had stone in it.Does look like a bad haircut though.

Don't trust anyone from Maidstone, used to live 20 mins from there, utter shithole lol