Mansfield Tho'

I don't know about you guys, but there is something charming about Mansfield Town.

I don't know if it's because of their name or that they are a small club,or that there are houses that overlook their stadium.  

I like them, and wish them good luck for the coming new season.  

8 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I don't know about you guys, but there is something charming about Mansfield Town.

I don't know if it's because of their name or that they are a small club,or that there are houses that overlook their stadium.  

Great little town too, loads of pubs in town center, all friendly apart from 3 teenagers wanting a fight before game outside one of em. Quickly nipped in bud by plod. 

2 minutes ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Not for ages. Had a holiday in Barnsley 4 years ago with the family and surprisingly, we had a great time. It was around July though so didn't make a match

Sorry I meant up in Wales.

2 hours ago, Ronio said:

I hear the PC brigade going to re-name the town Personsfield

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

That lad tho who made a *** of himself tryna climb over fence to fight in away end lol

all thickos in Notts

He was quality. Never have i seen someone get as wound up at a pre season game as him. Dont think the 8 year old wednesday fans giving it him didnt help either after our 3rd.