Carlos on Radio Sheffield

5 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Well he's definitely on the scent of a C/B, he sounded very confident that someone would be coming in soon, he was as laid back as a Portuguese guy could be. My mate and I once walked into a wake in a Portuguese village, the deceased was in an open coffin and all the mourners were chattering at 20 to the dozen, we were sure that we were walking into the best bar in town.

cool story bro 

22 hours ago, alcock dived said:

What about pace? Will he leave people trailing in his wake, or will he be left for dead?

lol

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

Wasn't he a centre forward for the Blades.

Doc Pace led the (coroner's) inquest in the dressing room after yet another derby day defeat to the mighty owls! He was said to be devasted by the loss (of someone so close), as he was marked out of the game by our new(ly deceased) Portuguese centre half!

Edited by alcock dived

14 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Although a Wednesdayite since '56 , I must admit Doc Pace was a real thorn in the side against us . Him and Alan Woodward were real good players .

Are you speaking to us from 'the other side' . In more ways than one..

Edited by Warnocchio

Dont be daft Wanna - it's not unknown for supporters of Wedy to acknowledge the talents of some of the players from the other side - Currie ? - Walker ? for example . A degree of maturity [age ] often puts things into perspective .

1 minute ago, alan48 said:

Dont be daft Wanna - it's not unknown for supporters of Wedy to acknowledge the talents of some of the players from the other side - Currie ? - Walker ? for example . A degree of maturity [age ] often puts things into perspective .

Bill Dearden  lol