Burnley want lees again

We are very bloated in some positions CF and CM are two positions we can offload a player or two. CB is not. Not only is lees one of our better players he is with a shortage in partners and his current partner is pne of an age to the latter part of his career. I genuinely see us bringing in two CBS on will probably replace loovens and the other try and compete with lees.

it would have to be a monster bid to get him out of the club northward of 8 million and still I don't think chansiri would sell ( maybe if they have what they believed would be an improvement on him.

put it this was I'm not worried about interest in Lees 

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

We are very bloated in some positions CF and CM are two positions we can offload a player or two. CB is not. Not only is lees one of our better players he is with a shortage in partners and his current partner is pne of an age to the latter part of his career. I genuinely see us bringing in two CBS on will probably replace loovens and the other try and compete with lees.

it would have to be a monster bid to get him out of the club northward of 8 million and still I don't think chansiri would sell ( maybe if they have what they believed would be an improvement on him.

put it this was I'm not worried about interest in Lees 

I agree with this - its clear we are looking for an established CH, who i expect to replace Loovens in the first eleven. Having to bring in and start two new CH's from the off would be a massive gamble. For this reason, i can't see this happening.

Just now, marshy said:

Where's the 5 million come from?

It's paper talk, it's a cheap bid if true. 

If they doubled it, personally I'd consider it. Just so we can stay under that ffp radar. Bit of money in and say half of it to replace lees.

4 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

It's paper talk, it's a cheap bid if true. 

If they doubled it, personally I'd consider it. Just so we can stay under that ffp radar. Bit of money in and say half of it to replace lees.

If we could replace Lees for £5m, why wouldnt Burnley just buy that player for half the price of Lees??!

Guest RocketOwl

Another of our players vastly under appreciated on here.

You will see what we are missing if he leaves. Easily good enough for the premier league and deserves to be there:

Sell Lees for £10m, not a penny less. Move hutch back as a replacement. Buy quality to push Hutch and Loovens  for a starting position.

Then all we need is a great defensive midfield player.

20 minutes ago, prowl said:

Sell Lees for £10m, not a penny less. Move hutch back as a replacement. Buy quality to push Hutch and Loovens  for a starting position.

Then all we need is a great defensive midfield player.

IF we went into the new season with Hutch & Loovens as our starting CH's then you can forget promotion or even play offs at that!

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Anything around £8M and I'd accept. That could be invested in two new CBs.

Out of interest which two CB's would you sign for 8 million (only got dollar signs on this keyboard...) serious question.