Tete

1 minute ago, Owling said:

Not really, if you read the label on the bottle it states Relish, but there's no mention of hendo's.

I see where your coming from. For one awful minute I thought you were advocating the use of a poor alternative such as L and P, my apologies for doubting you.

40 minutes ago, Walt said:

I got talking to a Hudds fan the other day (a genuine and knowledgeable one) and obviously talk got round to the playoffs. The biggest point he made was about our lack of pace. Thought it was a major factor in allowing them to push up more especially their fullbacks which he thought were key. 

They had that really pacy lad on the wing... can't remember who he is but he was immense... really highlighted to me our need for pace. It's bad when other fans take note of it to haha!

16 minutes ago, SwfcG said:

They had that really pacy lad on the wing... can't remember who he is but he was immense... really highlighted to me our need for pace. It's bad when other fans take note of it to haha!

Pace had nothing to do with it, they didn't score a goal against us in 390 minutes this season. 

What cost us is negative tactics and good old fashioned shoehorning.

12 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Pace had nothing to do with it, they didn't score a goal against us in 390 minutes this season. 

What cost us is negative tactics and good old fashioned shoehorning.

I couldn't agree more regarding our negative tactics and not playing players in their natural position- the second leg was there for the taking with a bit of attacking intent imo, although I suppose you could quite easily counter that by saying the negative tactics WERE the reason why Hudds only scored once against us in the four meetings so why change tactics?

If you return to the original quoted post the Hudds fan was saying (to me) they were able to push further up than normal because of our lack of pace so obviously pace was an issue from their point of view. The lack of (our perceived) pace and conservative tactics lead us to talking about Fulham and how in his eyes they were the total opposite to us in their approach as they pressed Hudds high up the pitch and used their pace from wide areas to nullify Hudds game plan of the attacking fullbacks and retaining possession of the ball leading to them giving the ball away and the fullbacks being pressed back leading to Hudds being spanked twice.

To be honest it made a refreshing change to talk to a fan of another team who didn't have an axe to grind, just some well thought out opinions.