Tete

33 minutes ago, SwfcG said:

Valued at 3 million.... young fast RB from Ajax... absolute steal in the current transfer climate! Would love him at Swfc!

Whenever I watch the Dutch football on Sky it seems a pre requisite that the fullbacks and wingers must be able to run 100 meters in under 10.5 seconds. Carlos must be pooing bricks and shecking his head in disbelief at such a concept.

7 minutes ago, Walt said:

Whenever I watch the Dutch football on Sky it seems a pre requisite that the fullbacks and wingers must be able to run 100 meters in under 10.5 seconds. Carlos must be pooing bricks and shecking his head in disbelief at such a concept.

Corner flag to bench? "Get ready you're on for the last 5". 

Edited by stanningtonowl
Question mark?

30 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Sorry mi,lud we'll put yer eggs back under yer chickens.

Making an allusion of eggs and poaching may be considered humourous among the underclass..... However, we'll see how funny cousin foggy finds it when you're up in front of his bench.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Making an allusion of eggs and poaching may be considered humourous among the underclass..... However, we'll see how funny cousin foggy finds it when you're up in front of his bench.

Of course all your talk of a pantry.... I scoff when I think of my ice house in the back garden.

you poor things how it must be to live life on the bread line 

1 hour ago, Walt said:

So true. I don't get why Carlos is so negative.... everyone knows we are desperate for pace!

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

How dare you sir accuse me of being underclass.

I sir am 100% hoi polloi in fact I am a fully paid up member of the great unwashed.:angry:

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Of course all your talk of a pantry.... I scoff when I think of my ice house in the back garden.

you poor things how it must be to live life on the bread line 

I referred, of course, to my larder.

The next time we cross paths Spencer, I hope I'm on my seventeen hander and I can horse whip you...As you tumble and cower from the Shetland that I know you own.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The next time we cross paths Spencer, I hope I'm on my seventeen hander and I can horse whip you...As you tumble and cower from the Shetland that I know you own.

You sir are ignorant.

Why would Spencer be riding a sheepdog.

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

3 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

You sir are ignorant.

Why would Spencer be riding a sheepdog.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's all he's got.

I have a man to take my beatings for me, I pay him well and keep

him caged until such situations. I will bring him with me to all games now. 

I have many sheep and sheep dogs, I've never ridden them, common you see, I would expect such ignorance from Costello - it's about breeding you see.

you sir are new money and it shows. 

If only i coupd find my man who brings me a tipple at this time, I hope he has finished my lawn.