Preston Away

3 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I'll need two tickets for this game, Sam. Reckon it'll make general sale? I'm guessing we wont be getting 5k like we got a couple of seasons ago.

Last 2 allocations have been 5,500+ so you should have a good chance.  However first away games of the season always sell well. 

3 hours ago, Sam779 said:

Last 2 allocations have been 5,500+ so you should have a good chance.  However first away games of the season always sell well. 

47 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I can give you a couple of I.D. Numbers if it comes to it. 

Cheers both.

I have an ID number but my dad normally books it (or i book it throigh my dad's ID) so don't have a lot of points. Need a ticket for someone who never goes though.

On 28/06/2017 at 20:50, Adem Poric said:

Cheers both.

I have an ID number but my dad normally books it (or i book it throigh my dad's ID) so don't have a lot of points. Need a ticket for someone who never goes though.

I'll have at least one spare aswell if you need it mate

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:04, Ever the pessimist said:

I can give you a couple of I.D. Numbers if it comes to it. 

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 21:15, Ever the pessimist said:

Neither myself, dad or brother will be going. All ST holders with a few more tpp on top. 

Few weeks away yet but come back to me if you need. 

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 15:01, jamese said:

I'll have at least one spare aswell if you need it mate

I will be requiring an ID for my partner, she's and Owls Foundation Member but doesn't get to many matches. We're planning on making a weekend of it and going to Blackpool while we're in that neck of the woods.
If any of you wouldn't mind giving me and ID for her that would be great, I'm OK I have my 2yrs worth of TPP Points on my account plus the 4 away games I made last year so I have 500 points roughly, I expect to get a ticket but it's my partner I need help with.

1 hour ago, Dave DJ said:

I will be requiring an ID for my partner, she's and Owls Foundation Member but doesn't get to many matches. We're planning on making a weekend of it and going to Blackpool while we're in that neck of the woods.
If any of you wouldn't mind giving me and ID for her that would be great, I'm OK I have my 2yrs worth of TPP Points on my account plus the 4 away games I made last year so I have 500 points roughly, I expect to get a ticket but it's my partner I need help with.

PM me if needed mate

3 hours ago, Dave DJ said:

Let us know if you need an id when tickets details announced.

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bump. Must be getting close to going on sale now.

Preston are seeing how their own sales go before deciding on our allocation.

Information should be released later this week.

19 hours ago, Sam779 said:

Preston are seeing how their own sales go before deciding on our allocation.

Information should be released later this week.

went to preston last season there end had loads of spaces ,so don't know whats the delay ,are they cutting our allocation I wonder?