Owls fan on Glastonbury Pyramid Stage now

22 minutes ago, Owling said:

How can anyone like this whining crap.

I know music is down to personal taste but I really can't stand Radiohead. Not the music to listen to if your already feeling depressed.

7 hours ago, Warnocchio said:

Sadly he's not actually an owl. He just liked the phrase.

Seeing them.in MCR next month

Afraid he is an Owl, mate. Spurious evidence but he retweeted our league cup win over Arsenal back in '15

Guest Deleted member

Just rewatching Radiohead from last night... A mouse has just thrown itself onto a trap we set

Guest mrbluesky
8 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Arctic Monkeys?

Sorry forgot they're all blades.

Deffo all pigs,FACT!!!

6 minutes ago, Eck said:

Anyone know the story? How do you become a Wednesdayite from Oxford, with no apparent links to Sheffield?

To be honest, that's been my journey in life Being the only Wednesday fan at school in Oxford, who'd have thought that club would have played such a major part in my life Have been to 97 different grounds following the Owls, met, and lost many friends. 

Johnny has never really had that passion for football, music is his thing Not sure why the Wednesday thing came about, maybe listening to me and others talking about our adventures He does though, encourage his son, and asked us to take the young lad to Reading last season. We always bring him programmes and stuff, and I hope the lad sticks with us and ignores the lure of the bigger clubs

20 minutes ago, Eck said:

Anyone know the story? How do you become a Wednesdayite from Oxford, with no apparent links to Sheffield?

I used to live in Banbury, and met a couple of young Wednesday fans who lived a few miles outside Oxford. As it was early 80s and you didn't just choose Wednesday, i asked the same question. 

Wanting some live football, they went to a random Oxford game - away end. They loved the atmosphere and became Wednesday fans.