Early skybet odds

Boro will win it. Although some will leave, they've got a squad that includes Gestede, Bamford, Negredo, Guediora, Gibson, Traore, Ramirez etc. A chairman that backs them, and a Championship ready manager. 

Surprise package early doors will be Birmingham. 

As for everyone else, including us, it will be an absolute bun fight. Smart money would be on us finishing top 6. But we need a very good start. 

9 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Skybet have us at 12/1 5th favourites

Aston Villa - 8/1

Middlesbrough - 9/1

Norwich - 10/1

Fulham - 10/1

Sheffield Wed - 12/1

Derby - 16/1

Sunderland - 16/1

What about The Galacticos from the Stain ? lol

Just now, marcx666 said:

Bookies closed betting on them winning the premier league this year, and also the champions league, and so I've heard, the world cup next summer lol

No one will be able to cope with their Tuftyball 

56 minutes ago, vulva said:

Boro will win it. Although some will leave, they've got a squad that includes Gestede, Bamford, Negredo, Guediora, Gibson, Traore, Ramirez etc. A chairman that backs them, and a Championship ready manager. 

Surprise package early doors will be Birmingham. 

As for everyone else, including us, it will be an absolute bun fight. Smart money would be on us finishing top 6. But we need a very good start. 

Rubbish!! Here's me thinking we were all owls.   UTO 

9 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

Wait.

There's odds for getting promoted that feature numerous teams but are missing the obvious favourites - Sheffield United.

Cant believe they aren't right at the top of the betting.

Do Skybet not know they've signed Ched back and got some winger from non-league Hartlepool?

Looking at their start S2 could be in bottom 2 when they visit us

17 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

What have Norch done to warrant tens?

They receive their first parachute payment this season, as do Villa. I used to think it kicked in the season after they were relegated but apparently it's 2 seasons after.

Because of our inability to progress last season given the money spent, I already believe our manager is incapable of achieving automatic promotion.

If a few other teams were to make the right managerial appointments and buy the right players, our chances of the top two would become paltry.

33 minutes ago, I Love Sturrock said:

Because of our inability to progress last season given the money spent, I already believe our manager is incapable of achieving automatic promotion.

If a few other teams were to make the right managerial appointments and buy the right players, our chances of the top two would become paltry.

Happy happy happy happy talk! Talk about things we love to say..... laaaa laaa laaa you gotta have a dream, if you dont have a dream. How you going to make a dream come true...