Early skybet odds

Guest Bagarri
51 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Derby will be a force but this years Huddersfield will be wolves for me.

Huddersfield didn't have a big budget, Wolves paid £20 million for two players last season. I'm sure with their 'links' to that Mendes they'll be getting roped into some big money moves again this season.

Wait.

There's odds for getting promoted that feature numerous teams but are missing the obvious favourites - Sheffield United.

Cant believe they aren't right at the top of the betting.

Do Skybet not know they've signed Ched back and got some winger from non-league Hartlepool?

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

Wait.

There's odds for getting promoted that feature numerous teams but are missing the obvious favourites - Sheffield United.

Do Skybet not know they've signed Ched back and got some winger from non-league Hartlepool?

they are such dead certs they closed bets on them. ALready paid out

6 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Wait.

Apparently the Prince has had a couple of quid on them - trying to double his stake in the Club.

1 hour ago, marcx666 said:

Skybet have us at 12/1 5th favourites

Aston Villa - 8/1

Middlesbrough - 9/1

Norwich - 10/1

Fulham - 10/1

Sheffield Wed - 12/1

Derby - 16/1

Sunderland - 16/1

Middelesborough are the stand out value to me ... 

1 hour ago, Bagarri said:

Huddersfield didn't have a big budget, Wolves paid £20 million for two players last season. I'm sure with their 'links' to that Mendes they'll be getting roped into some big money moves again this season.

I didn't mean on budget, I meant there not been talked about. Just my tip

Boro is fair, they should be favourites, Villa and Derby seem to be there because of the manager and money spent rather than performances, but that was the case for Newcastle last year and it worked out for them.

but there aren't any teams on there that I would expect to lose to, and most I would be disappointed not to beat.

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

honestly I can see Sunderland doing a villa, they are a club in crisis, owner trying to sell, no manager, overpaid, crap squad, pretty much how Villa were last season

I agree. Villa spent millions, brought a good manager in and still only managed mid-table. If Sunderland don't do those 2 things they're more likely to go down than up.