Portugal roll call

Estadio Algarve is close to Faro where the airport that serves Algarve is located. It was built for the 2004 European Championships. Benfica have a huge support throughout Portugal so there will almost certainly be a crowd in the tens of thousands at the game. 99% of which will be from Benfica. 

Had to fiddle around with work so can't make it until Tuesday,going to treat the boy to football abroad after passing his exams at Uni,will need a bit of info where and to go to meet fellow Owls as the game is the next night.

We are right in the centre of Albuferiea,so handy for the boozers.

Hope there are some younger folk around, as he thinks I'm clubbing with him,little does he know I'll be home having my Horlicks when he's getting fired up.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Owls.

4 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

Had to fiddle around with work so can't make it until Tuesday,going to treat the boy to football abroad after passing his exams at Uni,will need a bit of info where and to go to meet fellow Owls as the game is the next night.

We are right in the centre of Albuferiea,so handy for the boozers.

Hope there are some younger folk around, as he thinks I'm clubbing with him,little does he know I'll be home having my Horlicks when he's getting fired up.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Owls.

You will enjoy it pal we fly out Tuesday from east midlands 

On 03/07/2017 at 20:51, bradowl said:

Anyone know where I can get hold of a SWFC mankini? :cool:

Club shop sells those blue tapes that go around your neck for holding name tags (just buy 2 off of them, cross them over each shoulder and under the crotch... Jobs a gud-un)! 

Edited by owls-swfc

On 03/07/2017 at 20:51, bradowl said:

Accommodation is paid for now, just got to sort out clobber to wear. 

Anyone know where I can get hold of a SWFC mankini:cool:

You'll certainly have more chance of finding one of those than a replica shirt. 

Guest Ferkorf
4 hours ago, bradowl said:

We land at 18.35 same evening, might just make it. 

8pm kick off I think not 100% but dont see no reason why you couldn't get there be pushing it though.

We are just going straight to the hotel, bags in, quick freshen up then straight out to the strip 

Flying to Faro from Doncaster/Sheffield/Robin Hood/Maid Mariion/Sherriff of Finningley Airport on Tuesday, staying overnight in Faro then on by train Wednesday to Albufeira for a four night stay. Will attend all 3 games. So excited that at my age it's frightening. Flying back to Liverpool on Sunday. Then train home (as quickly as possible). Don't wish to hang around in Scouseland.