Portugal roll call

5 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Me and Fishcake are flying out on the 18th. We'll be in Penelope's every night getting the Eastern Bloc brass. 

I bet fishcake loved it when Andorra beat Hungary other week. 

Hungary are now officially worse than Malta ladies U12s D team in disguise. 

1 hour ago, peacock1961 said:

Bradowl, no mention of this on our site or theirs, I'm only bothered cos I've booked a hotel in Praia

Its on that link on page 2 of this thread, saying pitch won't be ready. our website are usually a bit late with news this time of year.

2 hours ago, PolarNigel said:

Me +1. Fly out from Donny 20th July. Staying at Da Gale. Ain't a clue where owt will be but breyt :biggrin: 

That hotel de gale in old town ? If so id advise against stopping there 

Edited by westy365owl

Stayed at the De Gale last year. Not only is the place a complete shithole, 2 rooms got robbed. My mates door was left wide open for 12 hours without staff querying why. Had a few hundred euros nicked.We were luckier, only about 30 quid of english money gone. Staff didnt give a roger and the local police wernt any better.

Half the rooms stink of stale water. Horrible place.

9 minutes ago, sheffieldblue said:

Stayed at the De Gale last year. Not only is the place a complete shithole, 2 rooms got robbed. My mates door was left wide open for 12 hours without staff querying why. Had a few hundred euros nicked.We were luckier, only about 30 quid of english money gone. Staff didnt give a roger and the local police wernt any better.

And it's a right walk back up that hill when you've had a few beers.

34 minutes ago, sheffieldblue said:

NO, NO... I'm not having that! There's a place at Eastbourne... 

(Major to American visitor complainant to Fawley towers)

Edited by owls-swfc

13 hours ago, sheffieldblue said:

And seeing as the tiny window looked onto a brick wall, no hordes of wilderbeast sweeping majestically across the plain, no krakatoa erupting, no sydney opera house leave alone the hanging gardens of Babylon.

Oh and the shower didnt work properly either

No murkins either