2017/18 Fixture List for iPhone, Android, etc

It's that time again...

What is it?

A calendar for your phone, tablet, computer, etc. featuring all the Owls' fixtures for the 2017/18 season. 

How does it work?

You subscribe at http://swfc.me/fixtures and the fixtures will magically appear on your chosen device 

When?

Shortly after they are released on Wednesday 21st June at 9:00am. 

Will it cost me owt?
No.

What's the catch?
There isn't one

Why are you doing this?
Out of the goodness of my heart. UTO, WAWAW and all that.

Why not just use the link on the SWFC website to download the fixtures?
Because unlike the one on the SWFC website these are updated with fixture changes, results, and have links to maps and ground guides for all matches. 

Can I subscribe now?
Yes. The fixtures for the new season will appear shortly after they are released.

What devices will this work with?

Anything which can read .ics calendar files - iPhones/iPads, Android, BlackBerry, Macs, PCs... pretty much anything really.

How will I know it’s worked?

Check for a “Fixtures Released” appointment at 9am on the 21st – if you can see that, it’s worked!

Help! I'm technically hopeless and have no idea what I'm doing!

Follow the instructions for your device at http://swfc.me/fixtures/instructions. If you're still struggling, post here for help.

Edited by mirodo

Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.

Check for a “Fixtures Released” appointment at 9am on the 21st – if you can see that, it’s worked!

I was probably subscribed already. I seem to have added it again as I can see it on the left hand side but I don't see the Appointment on the 21st (Maybe in 12 hours?)

Edited by OxonOwl

8 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Cheers Mirodo. Have you forgotten to mention that once subscribed, you don't have to resubscribe? 

Yes.

Remember folks, once subscribed, you don't have to resubscribe!

lol

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

I was probably subscribed already. I seem to have added it again as I can see it on the left hand side but I don't see the Appointment on the 21st (Maybe in 12 hours?)

From previous years' experience, Android is notoriously bobbar at updating shared calendars. They will update eventually, it's just a matter of waiting...

What is it?

How does it work?

When?

Will it cost me owt?
What's the catch?
Why are you doing this?
Can I subscribe now?

All together now - We're on our way, we're on our way......

Well that's just effing brilliant it's stuck all the effing scores on for last season so now my calendar is mocking me by telling me the penalties score against udders . I *@$#×#! know I was there . Id nearly blanked it out and now this plus no stripes , can't buy the kit yet , shops a shambles , can't afford Maguire , swill lovers are coming for us and Carlos will treat the pigs match the same as playing Burton . :duntmatter: Thanks though that's great well appreciated :manager:

21 hours ago, mirodo said:

It's that time again...

What is it?

A calendar for your phone, tablet, computer, etc. featuring all the Owls' fixtures for the 2017/18 season. 

How does it work?

You subscribe at http://swfc.me/fixtures and the fixtures will magically appear on your chosen device 

When?

Shortly after they are released on Wednesday 21st June at 9:00am. 

Will it cost me owt?
No.

What's the catch?
There isn't one

Why are you doing this?
Out of the goodness of my heart. UTO, WAWAW and all that.

Because unlike the one on the SWFC website these are updated with fixture changes, results, and have links to maps and ground guides for all matches. 

Can I subscribe now?
Yes. The fixtures for the new season will appear shortly after they are released.

Anything which can read .ics calendar files - iPhones/iPads, Android, BlackBerry, Macs, PCs... pretty much anything really.

Follow the instructions for your device at http://swfc.me/fixtures/instructions. If you're still struggling, post here for help.

My Annual thank you to you for doing this  its very much appreciated 

Edited by Geedee