Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Why does everyone keep wanting Reach to play Full Back, a position he was tied in, and failed, last season? He is fr more se to us playing forward, and, given a little perseverence (little hope from many Wednesday fans who could find fault with the best), could turn into an effective, yes and fast, midfield -forward for us.  

Why does everyone keep wanting Reach to play on the wing, a position he was tried in, and failed , last season?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a no go, I've just seen he has signed for Standard Liege

 

Former Albion loanee Sebastien Pocognoli is back with Standard Liege – for a third time.

The Belgian has returned to the club where he progressed through the youth ranks and then returned for 116 matches between 2010 and 2013.

Standard are looking for him to transmit leadership and experience to his colleagues."

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2017 at 09:19, SBOwl said:

 

Rising to £5million.

 

Of course that's £7million! 


 

Quote

 

 

Sheffield Wednesday have smashed their transfer record to sign highly-rated winger Adam Reach on a five-year contract from Middlesbrough for a fee which could be worth up to £7million.

 

The Owls have been chasing Reach for several months and finally got their man last night after agreeing on an initial £5m deal, plus potential add-ons of £2m.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 12:22, Buxtongent said:

Why does everyone keep wanting Reach to play Full Back, a position he was tied in, and failed, last season? He is fr more se to us playing forward, and, given a little perseverence (little hope from many Wednesday fans who could find fault with the best), could turn into an effective, yes and fast, midfield -forward for us.  

Because he can't beat a man, has poor deliveries and posses little to no goal threat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Because he can't beat a man, has poor deliveries and posses little to no goal threat. 

But he cant tackle or head a ball either... 

 

So we're now seeing that he's not a full back and he's not a winger. What I was saying ALL last season. He's garbage

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Sheffield Wednesday have smashed their transfer record to sign highly-rated winger Adam Reach on a five-year contract from Middlesbrough for a fee which could be worth up to £7million.

 

The Owls have been chasing Reach for several months and finally got their man last night after agreeing on an initial £5m deal, plus potential add-ons of £2m.

 

 

Carlos laughed off the price tags quoted in the media.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 14:16, Ballmeist said:

Can you not put this in the transfer rumours thread? Or at least state the source of the rumour.

 

What's the point of the transfer rumours thread when it goes off topic so far that people post a picture of a bloke with a sunburned head, Funny, yes, but it ain't a transfer rumour unless he has since ha a brain transfer. There is so much dross on there its a pain to read.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

 

What's the point of the transfer rumours thread when it goes off topic so far that people post a picture of a bloke with a sunburned head, Funny, yes, but it ain't a transfer rumour unless he has since ha a brain transfer. There is so much dross on there its a pain to read.

 

That's a fair point. Some complete nonsense going on in there!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...