1 hour ago, parkerowl said:

He is a fanny, can't help himself. I bet he's not had a ban for that 'abuse' though.

Got a pet mod, hasn't he? Big Malc will let him get away with anything. Corruption at the highest levels. 

Did once get chased off the site by a teenager, though, so keep at it and he'll flounce off soon. Do us all a favour. 

Just now, SiJ said:

So there was never was message then saying I'd reported you (I didn't). 

There was a lock screen message, dont act daft. (I couldn't click anything at all on the site) saying Another poster feels threatened by what I had put.

Now call me old fashioned but seeing as you were saying I was threatening violence, which I wasn't, i'd hazard a guess it was you Sij, it's exactly what your like. Name call folk on here and soon as anyone says something back you run off and tell the teacher like a little girl.

If I really wanted to see you, I have friends that could get hold of your IP in 5 minutes flat.

Just stop being such a girl and leave me alone.

4 minutes ago, southportdc said:

Got a pet mod, hasn't he? Big Malc will let him get away with anything. Corruption at the highest levels. 

Did once get chased off the site by a teenager, though, so keep at it and he'll flounce off soon. Do us all a favour. 

Funny you should mention Big Malc- Thats the fella lol

it's starting to click into place now.

Edited by parkerowl

1 minute ago, parkerowl said:

There was a lock screen message, dont act daft. (I couldn't click anything at all on the site) saying Another poster feels threatened by what I had put.

Now call me old fashioned but seeing as you were saying I was threatening violence, which I wasn't, i'd hazard a guess it was you Sij, it's exactly what your like. Name call folk on here and soon as anyone says something back you run off and tell the teacher like a little girl.

If I really wanted to see you, I have friends that could get hold of your IP in 5 minutes flat.

Just stop being such a girl and leave me alone.

Never reported you. 

You can keep making things up and making thinly veiled threats as much as you like. 

Keep acting the big man and throwing your toys out the pram. 

Lets leave it it at that. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Never reported you. 

You can keep making things up and making thinly veiled threats as much as you like. 

Keep acting the big man and throwing your toys out the pram. 

Lets leave it it at that. 

I said that three times ten minutes ago.

You had your chance to show you weren't a little fanny, you chose not too.

Leave me alone, do not quote me, make my posts invisible.

Ta

On 10/06/2017 at 08:31, SiJ said:

You think that I, don't even mean a single word I say. It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away.

Anyway, I said it then and I'll say it again. They should have fookedhim off as soon as he refused to go to Norwich. Don't care how good/bad/indifferent he thinks he is.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Parkerowl v SIJ

Sounds like it's on the handbags are on order, its a fight, fight, fight.

Pakerowl has mates 

SIJ doesn't back down.

Ringside seats available, fight to be held at a Nursery School.

First, one to start blubbering and calling for his Mum loses

Sij hasn't stepped up to back down in fairness.