2 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I bet Bournmouth were the same a few years ago. Now they're an established Premier League team, Same with Swansea and Stoke. It happens.

The Bournemouth side that went up and the Huddersfield side that have gone up are on totally different levels.

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Bournemouth got an extra 9 points and scored an extra 42 goals with a 50+ better goal difference, don't be silly.

Against a totally different set of teams, wow, just wow. 

Sorry but you just lost me.

Apologies ladies and gents, but am I right in thinking this thread started after FF posted a picture of a sports centre down south, with something along the lines of it being his home for the next couple of weeks ? If so, again I must apologise for not being possessed with the ability to read between the lines :columbo:

FF for me when he is on it, sets the whole tempo of the team. He was obviously playing hurt towards the end of the season, and I haven't seen anything to suggest he wants away.

The off season is great for rumours, speculation, but I would be surprised if he left us, just my opinion of course, with nothing concrete to back it up. lol

Just now, parkerowl said:

I think you'll find I made no threat of violence at all. nor even mentioned it. 

Right...

you want my address so you can nip around and knock on my door and then post it up on here. 

Sounds like a very dull YouTube video if I do say so yourself. 

Look - I clearly drive you slightly insane. Why not put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist. In the past we've had spats or whatever. Today you decided to get upset about a nothing post to another member. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Right...

you want my address so you can nip around and knock on my door and then post it up on here. 

Sounds like a very dull YouTube video if I do say so yourself. 

Look - I clearly drive you slightly insane. Why not put me on ignore and pretend I don't exist. In the past we've had spats or whatever. Today you decided to get upset about a nothing post to another member. 

Where did I say anything about violence?

I think it would be worth a watch, you keep asking if i'd say things to your face so let me show you ?  

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Parker SiJ, I've a load of handbags from the 'lookey lookey' man should you both require them.

You are both good posters guys, can I respectfully suggest you both call this one a draw and move on.

lookey lookey lol 

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Parker SiJ, I've a load of handbags from the 'lookey lookey' man should you both require them.

You are both good posters guys, can I respectfully suggest you both call this one a draw and move on.

Screw that,i wanna see who wins the verbial diarrhea bout.

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

SIJ is a good poster. The other lad is a bit of a weapon to be fair.