iFollow

So far I'd give the service 7/10. The fact you have to open two tabs for video and commentary, then sync the sound manually is a pain in the backside, especially after forking out £110, but it's still so much better than Wednesday Player. Once the game's under way, the picture has been good with no lag. I wonder if they'll bother at some stage to upgrade it all and provide a live feed with the commentary included? 

21 minutes ago, zakswfc said:

Why is that? thought it was only Sky games which weren't being shown?

Cheers

"Sky games" has become a lazy term.

Ultimately the game won't be on ifollow if overseas partners are screening it. The overseas partners often screen games that are on sky in the U.K. (hence the lazy term being bandied about) but sometimes they screen other games too.

Remember the ifollow live video is supposed to be an overseas service. It doesn't matter whether a game is being shown on TV in Rotherham or Milton Keynes. 

What matters is whether it's being shown live by TV partners in Denver and Shanghai.

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Had more problems with IFollow than I ever had with Player. First game of the season I tried to log in only to be told that my password was wrong. It wasn't. After numerous requests to change my password I eventually managed to log on at 6 o'clock a mere 45 minutes after the game had finished. Received e mails apologising and asking me to give details of the problem which I sent. Heard nothing since.

On 23/08/2017 at 14:15, Wisenightowl said:

So far I'd give the service 7/10. The fact you have to open two tabs for video and commentary, then sync the sound manually is a pain in the backside, especially after forking out £110, but it's still so much better than Wednesday Player. Once the game's under way, the picture has been good with no lag. I wonder if they'll bother at some stage to upgrade it all and provide a live feed with the commentary included? 

How do you sync the sound with the picture?

WTF?

It was showing in ESPN's schedule - but now I've logged into watch on ESPN 3 and it's not there.

The only EFL game now in today's schedule is Forest-Leeds in a couple of hours.

Anyone able to watch yet on ESPN3?

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.