iFollow

2 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

It's tricky, northeast.........I had the same problem at the beginning.

You need to go to the matches section at the top left of the page,......then fixtures......press the match centre.......press watch live now......and it brings up the option.

I hope.

Cheers mate, got it working thanks to this. I'll ignore the idiot above.

Mines worked fine in Switzerland with the audio (crowd noise) being a couple of seconds behind.
Do however have a problem when I link to Airplay on the TV. Game last week was fine, but this week I just got audio so ended up having to watch on the laptop.

Emailed the EFL and got told to use the chat. Used the chat and got no reply.

On 18/08/2017 at 16:42, Markhs21owl said:

Has anyone found a decent way of casting to a TV screen or using firestick to log in, I've purchased the match for 2moro whilst on holiday but want to get it onto TV, chrome cast is very jumpy!! Also does it work through a browser on a laptop or does it have to be an app? Any help appreciated 

I use direct contact off my samsung and it works well Dispaly on fire stick enable display mirroring

Edited by darra

1 hour ago, Andy30 said:

If ur just watching it on laptop use opera with inbuilt vpn quality is spot on . I've suffered abit of buffing from both safari and chrome 

Used Opera for the 2nd half, no issues, stream started straight away with no buffering, juddering or restarts required.

What are people doing for the Burton game?  I understand it's selected for live TV in the USA so won't be on iFollow.