iFollow

19 minutes ago, Markhs21owl said:

Is this instant when you plug hdmi cable in and select Chanel or do you have to do anything else please? 

your telly probably has a 'inputs' button on the remote.

Once you've hooked up the laptop to the tv, hit that button and you'll see the option to select your laptop/hdmi input.

Once you've selected that it'll just work. :)

Then all you have to do is open the audio stream in a 2nd browser tab and click puase on each stream 47 times to sync them up. :D

Edited by cookeh

Just now, S62Owl said:

Hi all, bit of help please, I've downloaded opera, turned on the vpn and bought a match pass ..... where on earth is the live video button to start watching ??? does it only appear at a certain time ??

Go to the OS, click on fixtures, todays game will be in the big blue box at the top then click on match centre. you should then see listen/watch live.

3 minutes ago, S62Owl said:

Hi all, bit of help please, I've downloaded opera, turned on the vpn and bought a match pass ..... where on earth is the live video button to start watching ??? does it only appear at a certain time ??

Usually appears about 10 minutes before kick off. Hope it's worth staying up late for this time!

Just now, S62Owl said:

I don seem to be getting the watch/listen options, it only says commentary not yet started !! as sidowl says maybe it only appears 10mins before ?? unless anyone else has it now

Give it an hour before kick off 

2 minutes ago, S62Owl said:

I don seem to be getting the watch/listen options, it only says commentary not yet started !! as sidowl says maybe it only appears 10mins before ?? unless anyone else has it now

Just checked mine, the icons not there yet, I think it comes up about 20 mins before kick-off.

13 minutes ago, Owling said:

If your monthly on the commentary then the season pass comes down in price to upgrade every time you make a monthly payment, I'm hoping the video one does the same.

i'm not. but i'm trying to clear space on a credit card... :/