iFollow

Not been able to log on all day still cant. Tried the same login details as I used last week to watch and listen to the Rangers game. Told me that my login details were wrong and my account was locked. Sent the first password request at 14:45 and many times after that. Finally got the link to change it at 16:28 and guess what when I try it says unable to change your password. Not a great service so far never had these problems with Player. Just sent them an e mail asking them to get it sorted.

50 minutes ago, darra said:

Not been able to log on all day still cant. Tried the same login details as I used last week to watch and listen to the Rangers game. Told me that my login details were wrong and my account was locked. Sent the first password request at 14:45 and many times after that. Finally got the link to change it at 16:28 and guess what when I try it says unable to change your password. Not a great service so far never had these problems with Player. Just sent them an e mail asking them to get it sorted.

Got the exact same issue, but yet to get the email to reset my password. 

Just now, ThomasSWFC said:

Got the exact same issue, but yet to get the email to reset my password. 

I sent them another e mail pointing out it had taken me 3 hours to login and over an hour after the game had finished. They sent me one back saying they would get back to me about it

Just now, darra said:

Total screw up by the sounds. Never had any problems with player

Worked fine for me.

From registering and purchasing the subscription to watching the game.

Only blip was the AWOL commentary.  I only had crowd noise for 90 minutes - but preferred it to the inane drivel that often gets spouted.  Again - not referring JP.  He's great.  But the other commentators can do one.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

4 minutes ago, darra said:

Total screw up by the sounds. Never had any problems with player

And you've seriously never had problems with player?

Player had so many issues with feed cutting out that I ditched in a couple of years ago.  

Edited by Neal M

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.