iFollow

37 minutes ago, alexwatson12 said:

I've managed to achieve it by opening iFollow in two windows, one audio and one video, then pausing whichever one was ahead. 

Is it something that might be available later?

Would add to the cost to achieve. The easy way to do it, is simply to run the audio lead from my ISDN kit into the camera and everything would sync up. However, we can't do that as the pictures are used to all worldwide clients (Sky, Channel 5, other overseas networks) and therefore it needs to be kept Rob and John free so they can add their own commentary on, from a studio or broadcast van.

Edited by TheWednesday

1 minute ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Do you sign up thru owls  website or thru owls app??.can you pay per mth to watch live games or one payment?

Online easiest and i found just paying the one off fee was only option but i hear pay monthly of £4.49 is available according to some fans there should be a helpline! but i dont see one 

• Thanks 1

I'm in America for 3 weeks any generous wednesday fans abroad that'll be willing to let me borrow their ifollow log in  whilst I'm here so I don't have to pay the full year subscription to just watch 4 games? 

Edited by jordyowl

1 minute ago, jordyowl said:

I'm in America for 3 weeks any generous wednesday fans abroad that'll be willing to let me borrow their ifollow log in  whilst I'm here so I don't have to pay the full year subscription? 

one off fee of £6 today maybe a thing going forward ? 

54 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Any streams for those donuts that can't sort a VPN? 

I've used CyberGhost for a few years now for watching iPlayer and Channel 5 highlights while abroad, and it's also working a charm for iFollow while I'm back over in the UK at the moment. No stutters on the stream to report and I'm watching in HD.

It's ridiculously easy to use once you've created an account and installed the app. You don't really need to do anything aside from login, select the country you want to connect to and click connect.

If you know how to the internet you'll have no trouble connecting to the VPN :biggrin: