iFollow

2 minutes ago, s110wl said:

did it take a while to load? I've just got a red spinning circle on a black screen

Mine did - make sure you have no blockers and have allowed the relevant add ins on your browser to allow the video to play

For people where its showing a black screen/buffering only, mine was doing that, but I had it open in an incognito window (on chrome), working fine in a normal window

4 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

FFS iFollow doesn't work at all with Firefox. The rest of the OS does but iFollow loads in a window that Firefox can't display, so you can't even log in to your account. What a farce, it's hardly a new minority browser these days.

Is it because Firefox blocks external addons?

Just now, Flintie said:

Is it because Firefox blocks external addons?

Could be, but this is the first time I've ever seen this specific error anywhere online, and I've been using Firefox for five years:

"The address wasn't understood: Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols [httpss] isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context"

Just now, Weshallovercome said:

Chuffing adverts, hate chuffing adverts.

Probably better than the 'hold music' on the commentary only version. Feel like I'm waiting to get some frightnening test results. :duntmatter:

Edited by Mr. Tom