FIFA 18

Adebisi

Finally got hold of this over Xmas. I'd packed OTW Salah during EA Access and now got Aguero just before his In Form. Also packed 85 icon Crespo this afternoon!

I can recommend the Futbin import chrome add-on. You can now import your team and it will tell you if there's any hidden gems in your club like rare bronzes needed for SBCs. It will also analyse your club for the cheapest way of completing SBCs using players you've already got

The scripting is fifa 18 is probably the worst of all fifa games.

Ea have hard coded the scripting into the exe. 

I've added three mods to try and correct Ea match fixing and it reduced much of it. Even so, it still pops up and ruins the game. 

I'm at Reading now in Elwood P Dowds career. I started at morecambe then it was Mansfield and Preston. Reading have a good chance of promotion to the Premier league. 

I only play career mode. Ea are really trying to screw those who play fut by fixing matches and getting people to spend more money. 

At least on pc you can mod the game. On console you are stuck with the match fixing. 

It's terrible what Ea get up to. 

We only play Fifa Pro Clubs - so scripted it's unreal.

It will, without exception, give a goal scoring opportunity at the end of the first half to which ever team is losing.

It will script the game to ensure the score is close towards the end unless you are giving someone a real drubbing.

It rewards playing poor, exploitative FIFA football rather than playing the beautiful game as it should be.

On 4/7/2018 at 18:57, Bez said:

It will, without exception, give a goal scoring opportunity at the end of the first half to which ever team is losing.

It will script the game to ensure the score is close towards the end unless you are giving someone a real drubbing.

It rewards playing poor, exploitative FIFA football rather than playing the beautiful game as it should be.

You're just poo m8 suck it up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

You're just poo m8 suck it up. 

Division 2 begs to differ.

New World Cup mode pretty decent so far. Just hope it doesn't get boring after I've built a super team.

Packed some decent players too. De Gea, Busquets and Alderweireld for a European side and Coutinho and Dani Alves for a South American side.

Also got Pele from the Icon SBC. He is unreal.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

I just got Deco in the Icon SBC - Not the best but fits in well for my Europe squad.

Deco, Griezmann, Pepe, Carvjal, WIlshere, Kovecic

Best mode in Fifa FUT - At least you can get decent players without spending £££'s

Last season players got better as they played, hopefully same happens this year too.

13 hours ago, Skyline said:

I just got Deco in the Icon SBC - Not the best but fits in well for my Europe squad.

Deco, Griezmann, Pepe, Carvjal, WIlshere, Kovecic

Best mode in Fifa FUT - At least you can get decent players without spending £££'s

Last season players got better as they played, hopefully same happens this year too.

At moment it seems the typical pass to fast player and run is the best method.

Just played a team with Mbappe, Griezmann and Maradona and that's all he did. Safe to say I didn't win trying to pass the ball around.

I'm not impressed with the fifa 18 gameplay on pc. Thankfully I've nodded the game and edited the locale.ini and that has made it better. 

I finally had a good season and got Wednesday into the Premiership. And as usual with fifa 18 the game reset itself and for no apparent reason other than Ea scripting being hardcoded into they gane the gane become rediculously easy. 

I've given up for now and moved to the world Cup. Its a better game with less scripting so far and I've got the same mods etc.

Sadly we(England) lost to Germany in the qf 4-1.no worse team to loose to apart from France. 

Then I got to the qf again with Egypt. I really enjoyed it. We beat Portugal in the last 16. 

Ea have dumbed down fifa 18 and hardcoded terrible scripting into 18 with the sole intention of match fixing in fut so they can make more money. 

Career mode has been messed up with a deluge of coding errors. Get into the code and they are all there in the ai settings. Ea will never fix these as to do so is to accept they made mistakes and the game is scripted 

Given that pes is awful amd had shocking gameplay and goalies we are left with this flawed version of fifa, 18. Its almost brilliant and its almost unplayable. 

And yet I still play it. 

Oh hum. 

I’ve tried the World Cup version, I can actually win in this online mode! Bizarre. My team is bang hard full of 86+ minimums now. Icon Blanc in the centre too. I keep winning over and over. Done all the challenges too.

Which makes it obvious to me that FUT in the normal game is basically corrupt, that I can’t win a single game on it. It’s a scam.

On 07/04/2018 at 18:57, Bez said:

Perfectly summed up, clubs is my favourite game mode on the FIFA buy my god it’s blood frustrating sick to death of playing against teams with players that just exploit the flaws in the game. Division 1 is mainly just about which team knows the most exploits rather than which team is better at the game.

Edited by s6 owl

Was playing World Cup mode earlier today. I was England and John Stones slid in and gave what should have been a penalty away. A foul was given, it was about a yard away from the six yard box and Stones was booked but instead of a penalty a free kick outside the area was given.