Roland Nilsson first player on the dream wall

A very clever concept brilliantly put together. Very happy with the final outcome.

Even despite having a couple of players on it that probably shouldn't have been.

And it would have been even better to have a more wide range of era's included.

Despite it going to a fan vote and many of us fearing the true club greats would get overlooked,

there's still quite a few true greats on there. The only ones I can debate having on there are Bullen and Walker

but that said Walker was still a very good player and of the sort of European caliber of Nilsson and Waddle.

I would have liked to have seen Jackie Robinson or Ellis Rimmer included. Rimmer for scoring in every round of the Cup

the last time we won the famous FA Cup and Jackie Robinson for being our best wartime player.

And from what I've read about Robinson he was one of the star players in the country at the time,

and one of the most exciting players of his generation along with the great Sir Stanley Matthews.

He also put in a man of the match performance against the Germans in the Berlin Olympic Stadium in 1938 in front of Hitler,

he was supposedly the only English player in the team not to give Hitler the satisfaction of a Nazi salute, and he went onto score twice

in a 6-3 rout on German soil. And if his impressive wartime record was included in his official stats, the exciting winger would be included high up among our top goalscorers of all time.

But no-one can fault the finished artwork. It brings to life the dressing room scene and it's as though

those players from different eras are all there together as one team. 

Looks great. It is going to be ridiculous that with such a demand for these we only sell them at a limited amount at a high price. 

We could sell literally 1000s if it is priced say between 50 - 100 quid. 

I hope someone manages to at least get a decent copy of them and I will definitely be purchasing one. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Looks great. It is going to be ridiculous that with such a demand for these we only sell them at a limited amount at a high price. 

We could sell literally 1000s if it is priced say between 50 - 100 quid. 

I hope someone manages to at least get a decent copy of them and I will definitely be purchasing one. 

Put me down for a "copy"  :milan: