Roland Nilsson first player on the dream wall

On 8/15/2017 at 21:21, Whitechapel Owl said:

SPOILER ALERT!

Tried cobbling together the bits and pieces that have been shown in the various previews each week. I reckon Crawshaw is going to be sat in between Wilson and Megson in the centre of the picture.

Sheridan and Nilsson are over to the left of Waddle in a door way but there is a space in between which hopefully will be where Hirst is.

Gives a rough idea of how the finished picture will look anyway.

5993562dd87d7_DreamScene.thumb.jpg.b7753762b3b6d91be4c84b7352c14fb8.jpg

That was an impressive prediction about my great grandfather Tommy.  Fred Spiksley's great nephew, Clive Nicholson, made the same prediction. The clue was the old FA Cup in the picture; Tommy being the only Wednesday player to have won the cup twice with the club. We were all keeping our fingers crossed in the family about it and very happy to see the announcement yesterday. All the best, UTO.

Tom Crawshaw 

2 hours ago, Sheff6 said:

That was an impressive prediction about my great grandfather Tommy.  Fred Spiksley's great nephew, Clive Nicholson, made the same prediction. The clue was the old FA Cup in the picture; Tommy being the only Wednesday player to have won the cup twice with the club. We were all keeping our fingers crossed in the family about it and very happy to see the announcement yesterday. All the best, UTO.

Tom Crawshaw 

Wow, great post. Thanks for that. Congratulations to you and the family.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sheff6 said:

Tom Crawshaw 

great stuff

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Yes, a few canvases and some prints. A limited amount though.

Will be very expensive but I am hoping to get my hands on one of the prints. Think it will be £100 plus and several hundred for a canvas.

That's a shame (in terms of numbers). I thought it would be widely sold in the club shop in a variety of different prints. 

2 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Exactly, didn't really want it to end up on Twitter to be honest. My own daft fault for putting it on Owlstalk really.

Yes , and while you're here by the way, your spoiler warning could have done with a bigger font! I'd seen the picture before I could look away!

• Like 1

One place left no hirst no Dooley no zico one the best striker I have seen in a Wednesday shirt by a mile one who scored more goals in a season than any player in our history gave a leg for the club and one who was a massive hero in our promotion and good times in the top league under wilkinson tough decision and no doubt some complaints when it's made 

26 minutes ago, jamiejohn said:

One place left no hirst no Dooley no zico one the best striker I have seen in a Wednesday shirt by a mile one who scored more goals in a season than any player in our history gave a leg for the club and one who was a massive hero in our promotion and good times in the top league under wilkinson tough decision and no doubt some complaints when it's made 

There's at least two places left. One next to Waddle and a striker next to Ron Springett.