semi may be staying

Guest The Claw

He should leave, play for someone week in week out, but also look to get his coaching badges.

Then come back and be a coach here. 

I would imagine him to be a fantastic coach for youngsters, dunno why.

love the guy but seriously Semi your 32, fit and probably got a good 3 ish years in you, don't waste it on our bench or warming the stands each week. Get out there find a club then come back to us like Bullen did when the time is right. 

Edited by agentwalker

Semedo has had a really positive influence on the squad over the years and i'd love to see him come back in a coaching capacity when he's completed the exams. Its time to be more ruthless with the playing budget though and reduce the hefty number of fringe players in our squad. It will free up a very handy sum for an important signing if its carried out. 

Big fan of Semedo, but it seems a waste having him warm out bench when he could clearly go off to another club and do a really good job. 

He's 32, built like a flipping tank and there would be plenty of takers in League One, possibly even in the lower parts of the Championship. 

Sure he will come back to the club in the future as a coach. 

My sister lives close to him and my nephew and niece go to school with his kids. He had a removal van at the house this week so my sister called round so the kids could all play together and asked him what was happening. He said he was going back to Portugal on Monday and would try to find a club there. If not he said he will retire and focus on coaching 

Well, if he's going back to Portugal, I'm escaping. Too bloody hot I'd imagine. Think someone like Nicky Weaver would have Ferrets, so perhaps he would like a new pet. Still, I'm hopeful of staying put. Dad loves the owls and acts as a middle man between the management and team. Youngsters Definitely look upto him.