Noone & Pilkington

Both are decent but inconsistent players.

I'd have been happy with either a couple of years ago but we don't need anymore squad fillers. We need to improve what we've got if we're serious about challenging for top 2. I'd much rather us try and bring in someone like Jota instead, he would be a quality signing and would improve us.

Just now, Jakes Grandad said:

If Warnock thought they were any good he would be keeping them. 

Well I just thought it sounded like he accepted that their careers had gone flat. Cardiff don't look to be going anywhere. Promotion push might breathe some life into them. Perhaps not. We've got a lot of players around 30 now.

Just now, vulture_squadron said:

Well I just thought it sounded like he accepted that their careers had gone flat. Cardiff don't look to be going anywhere. Promotion push might breathe some life into them. Perhaps not. We've got a lot of players around 30 now.

Not so sure about Cardiff going nowhere. Warnock said he wanted one more crack at getting another promotion. Cardiff owner has said he will back him, so I suspect they could be the Huddersfield/Reading of next season.

3 hours ago, vulture_squadron said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40108932

Interesting that Warnock has said they can both leave. Seems to insinuate they've gone stale at Cardiff. Both caught my eye in the past - would imagine there'll be a queue for them.

Either of them still got it?

Noone Thanks , need better 

1 hour ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Both are decent but inconsistent players.

I'd have been happy with either a couple of years ago but we don't need anymore squad fillers. We need to improve what we've got if we're serious about challenging for top 2. I'd much rather us try and bring in someone like Jota instead, he would be a quality signing and would improve us.

Jota will be a target for a number of Premiership teams.

Frankly, we'd be very much the outsiders.

11 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

There is a difference between being injured and unavailable through suspension and being sh.it.

Like saying Beswetherwick played more games in a year than Sergio Aguero, ergo, Beswetherwick is the better player!

Eh

Yeah, i'd have been buzzing a few years ago to hear that these 2 players were available. Players that always bit us in the back side in the past. 

But it would be a no from me. We're the big boys of the league now and i'd like to think our sights were set a bit higher.

One player from the 'past' that i've always wanted us to have a look at would be David Cotterill. Even now i'd have him. Whips a right ball in like you wouldn't believe and with our forwards we have now, i think he'd fit in a treat. 

Guest RocketOwl

Noone would be a good signing.

Anyone saying we do not want a Cardiff reject must be forgetting Wallace was a Burnley reject.