Makes it worse

Huddersfield have shown Wednesday up no matter how you look at it

They charge their fans about 10p to go to their games

They still play in Blue n White stripes

Theyve spent less than a quarter of what we have

They're now a Premier League club

Fully expecting a backlash next season and automatic promotion.

7 minutes ago, charmer said:

The reputation function is pretty pointless anyway. I prefer forums that operate without the reputation feature.  

Yes charmer, I can see why you think that !

But it's always better to be honest with your opinions. 

Some on here just post to be "popular"!

11 hours ago, A12owl said:

Had Brighton done their spending the previous year or did they just pick up some bargains?

Does somebody on here know?

Did they just have to tweak the squad perhaps like we might do this/next season.

If my memory and the reported fees are correct, Brighton spent around 9m in transfer fees over the Aug 15 and Jan 16 windows. This was on a total of 13 senior squad players, 5 of which were free transfers. 

14 hours ago, A12owl said:

Had Brighton done their spending the previous year or did they just pick up some bargains?

Does somebody on here know?

Did they just have to tweak the squad perhaps like we might do this/next season.

£11.4m in 2015/16 including £3m for knockaert - reyt bargain.

Only 3m the year before that 

Sometimes other teams just get it better than you, sh*t happens. That's football/sport for you.

I'm not getting too hung up about losing a play-off lottery on penalties. Brighton and Newcastle were superior - and I kinda expected they would be at the start of the season - so we were always going to be in the play-offs at best, and as I said, anyone can win them - especially on penalties.

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

They didnt do too bad then did they. What do they have in Brighton to attract the players other than a nudist beach I think.

What with them and Hudders I bet the agents wernt happy  . 

They brought in a whole new recruitment team in Jan 15 who seem to be able to spot bargains, mostly from teams outside of England. Transfers have all been undisclosed, but journalists seem to have made confident estimates. 

I guess that stuff stuff like the new training ground and Brighton being a nice part of the world help, but at the end of the day it's all about the £££ on offer.