Next season kit

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

I can honestly say I have not looked at city's website in my life, no connections at all. Cookie fail 

Hmmmmmm cookie double choc chip would be nice.

wait a minute your talking about internet cookies damn it haha good good what you think to our new website 

On 6/4/2017 at 16:01, Rodger Wylde II said:

And for 30 pieces of silver you think it's ok to have a minutes silence for some king you've never even heard of?

On 6/4/2017 at 16:09, Rodger Wylde II said:

Are you genuinely that blinded by a few ££?!

I can't understand why you seem so offended by paying 1 minute of respect following the death of the King of our owners country. What is your problem with this? DC has spent more money than anyone else on trying to turn around the fortunes of our club, yes there will be a great dividend for him if he manages to reach the 'promised land of the PL' but no one else has been prepared to put the capital in to try and achieve this.

Unlike a significant number of owners in this country at the moment, he has spent a significant time in England, attended many games and has engaged with the supporters, is it really so much of an offence to pay a little respect while he is part of our football family?

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Generally that advertisements revolve around your previous web views I get house properties and everything cause been looking for new home lol so question is why you looking at shitty City 

I wonder what the 'everything' is...............

17 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Just saw Liverpool have a limited edition 125th anniversary shirt.. come in a nice box and well presented. Shame Wednesday couldn't do something similar. Also as I was browsing I saw they had a retro shirts section, we deffo need something similar on our online shop. Love abit of retro!

Liverpool are really good at launching their kits, every year they have a live youtube launch from the stadium which people can attend etc

3 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Generally that advertisements revolve around your previous web views I get house properties and everything cause been looking for new home lol so question is why you looking at shitty City 

I hope this isn't true cos I had an advert for single Muslim.com showing the other day!!!

Just now, yeadonowl said:

I hope this isn't true cos I had an advert for single Muslim.com showing the other day!!!

It's only partly true.

Think it also goes on what's been said on the forum. Muslims are being discussed in the Dressing Room. Probably depends who's paid for ads to be shown too.

Mind you, as I type this I've got "Orphans in Need. Zakat for orphans. Donate now".

No idea how this site or anything I've searched for would produce that?!!!

46 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

That's for the home cup kit, imagine the meltdown on here if we had a league and a cup shirt ? :ghoulguy:

To be fair I think the only difference between their 'cup' shirts and league shirts are PL logo's on the sleeves and the numbers. Not like we haven't moved in to pushing 3 shirts out per season!

1 hour ago, yeadonowl said:

I am seeing an advert for liquid to help knees and other joints. Not something I am currently looking into but might be a bit of a preemptive push at marketing!

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I am seeing an advert for liquid to help knees and other joints. Not something I am currently looking into but might be a bit of a preemptive push at marketing!

Currently getting this...

Screenshot_20170606-172854.thumb.png.72f022424071bc570ec8ac58b26b10cd.png

Think someone posted a picture of Jeffers last week.

5 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Hmmmmmm cookie double choc chip would be nice.

wait a minute your talking about internet cookies damn it haha good good what you think to our new website 

I want to see the shop done like it - then ill judge. However According to this site I like looking at single Asians, Man City and hair loss products. 

:picnic: 

*its possible some are true actually. NOT MAN CITY THOUGH lol

44 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I want to see the shop done like it - then ill judge. However According to this site I like looking at single Asians, Man City and hair loss products. 

:picnic: 

*its possible some are true actually. NOT MAN CITY THOUGH lol

Haha brill can't fault you btw can I ask a question. . . . Could you be the spence that quite nicely beat blunty brook the other day :D I mean I know your name says spencerowl but could it be a hidden message instead "Spence r owl" meanin all your family back owls haha if so 

I LOVE YOU MAN YOU PUT HIM ON HIS @Rse at his own ground cmon your a true legend haha

Edited by Lomas613

Apparently arsenals 3rd kit has been leaked.. might not be to everyone's taste in colour but the shirt looks great quality by puma. Really hope this locally sourced project comes off, really don't want our 150th anniversary kits to be gash when plenty of reputable sports brands exist.

8 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Apparently arsenals 3rd kit has been leaked.. might not be to everyone's taste in colour but the shirt looks great quality by puma. Really hope this locally sourced project comes off, really don't want our 150th anniversary kits to be gash when plenty of reputable sports brands exist.

As I've said, first game of the season we'll be in sondico bibs!