Next season kit

9 hours ago, Spookone said:

Liked it at the time and I did actually buy this shirt - wore it in Monaco and the wife went mad at me - haven't wore it since, but the new image with the round neck I actually prefer - we look like we are moving forward in the style stakes.

Why did your wife go mad ? 

Why didn't you wear it again ? 

3 hours ago, dani_armo said:

I dunno where this local supplier idea is coming from....been told they are being made in China and we've not even had any designs come yet 

I don't know where they are being made but I thought we were merely dealing direct with the same manufacturers as used by the likes of Sondico, Nike, Puma etc.

On 2017-6-1 at 22:15, The Dukeries Owl said:

Compare the monstrosity that's about to be foisted on us with a decent kit from not so long ago.

Shirt.jpg

Love that kit and not happy with the move away from stripes........but compare the lad wearing the shirt with our current crop of strikers?

If, as regularly quoted "Mr Chansiri doesn't like stripes" it's  something we can deal with in return for his continued, unprecedented investment in the club.

On 30/05/2017 at 21:43, Lomas613 said:

So the third kit has deffo been announced (looks amazing) any more rumours on the home and away shirts?

also I was lead to believe last season was the last with sondico??? Can anyone clarify this for me.

i was expecting a new designer considering it's our 150th

My original post can anyone explain to me why I got negs for this ?? lol