Next season kit

Just now, Sonny said:

They are absolute masters at building anticipation.

Haha, indeed they are. Whatever their 'tactics' for me it's so much missed opportunity. This is the time to build optimism and fresh start thinking, not strangle it until the last minute

The only football shirts I've ever bought as a grown man are obscure foreign teams made by obscure foreign manufacturers.

The idea of my team actually wearing such a kit is both sexy and funky.  Add to this our style guru of a manager having some input into the whole thing and I'm now equally intrigued and aroused.

The casual range of 'Toni Island will be the  envy of the land.

Edited by sonofbert2

Might be too obvious but here is the theory. 

Lacatoni are the new supplier of the kit and are based in Portugal. The Owls are off to Portugal on a pre season tour. 

So, is it too obvious to say the new arrangement will be launched whilst the Owls are in Portugal?

P.S. Some continental look to the gear. Not sure how they will work with my rotund shape. 

7 minutes ago, SWFCLee said:

Might be too obvious but here is the theory. 

Lacatoni are the new supplier of the kit and are based in Portugal. The Owls are off to Portugal on a pre season tour. 

So, is it too obvious to say the new arrangement will be launched whilst the Owls are in Portugal?

P.S. Some continental look to the gear. Not sure how they will work with my rotund shape. 

Maybe every squad member is bringing a suitcase full of training gear back with them?