Next season kit

A very quick hatchet job, i can do a better one if people want but we'll see whether we play in them tonight before i put effort in

Obviously this is already 100% photorealistic and a flawless shop

awful.png

Edited by Jarvy

1 minute ago, Jarvy said:

A very quick hatchet job, i can do a better one if people want but we'll see whether we play in them tonight before i put effort in

awful.png

If they wear them tonight, you won't need to put in the effort. We'll have actual photos. lol

Good effort though, I'd prefer stripes (and the old 70s badge back) but that looks good.

If that company are going to do our new kits? They seem to do some nice kits for Portuguese teams.

Then the home kit could end up something like Carlos' former club's home kit Sporting Braga?

But in our blue and white instead of their red and white. Their design is similar to our 1960's kit but more stylish.

11794633_1016790205007714_1129714490069696149_o.thumb.jpg.6d95bf907651674ea81bc154be0d2259.jpg

And for an away kit check out Pacos de Ferreira's away kit in a very stylish black and gold, that would be ace and would go with our white and gold third kit.

13641216_1296290487057683_8005907291265009074_o.thumb.jpg.4db4328735381940d0416d240233a704.jpg

My word. How unprofessional are we... Absolute shambles. If we end up playing in these kits, guarantee the club still dont officially unveil it or anything else regarding the kit for another month. 

32 minutes ago, Brucey owl said:

Lacatoni is a multinational clothing and sports materials company founded in Braga in 1988 by a group of friends, Lacota, António Soares and Carlos Carvalhal , former coach of Vitória Futebol Clube .

Based in Frossos , Braga, this company was growing during the decade of 90 in the Sports / Textile branch. Beginning to equip local clubs, he soon won several Portuguese professional clubs. Lacatoni is also the hallmark of a training academy.

I thought this was a wind up but it was actually founded by Carlos!!

No wonder we've not signed anyone...to busy wheeling and dealing this! Proper Delboy! 

lol

I don't give two shiney sh*ts who make the kit, as long as it looks like a Wednesday shirt and it is of a good quality.

As if I am buying my kids these shirts I do not want them falling to bits after a few washes.

If they are Lacatoni but are made to a high standard I will be chuffed.