Next season kit

On 5/30/2017 at 23:15, Lomas613 said:

I've seen that rumour but seen a few regarding other designs too nothing been announced by Wednesday itself so are we sure that's decided? Sorry if missed owt.

Easily done in a fast moving world.

Just in case you didn't know those boffins at NASA have come up with this contraption to go into space too.

IMG_0010.JPG

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

If thats the new home shirt I'm definitely buying one. 

I like that the blue is faintly striped

Still wanted a hooped kit for next year given it was our first ever kit. Purely as a one off for the 150 of course then back to proper stripes!

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Well cover me in ji.zz and call me a tail tuggin tugged then!

You are having none of my jizz. I'm sure there are plenty of willing donors around given the number of Ipswich shirts I've seen at Hillsborough. 

On 2017-5-31 at 20:09, tom9191 said:

IMG_0979.JPG

It looks not bad but it isn't a Wednesday shirt.

I know it's based upon the 1960s shirt but it doesn't look like it, just looks like a modern version. Same with last season's shirt based upon the butchers apron rare 1960s pin stripes shirt, which it didn't look like but looked like a modern version instead. The one we had last season would've looked better if it were more retro looking and if it had had black shorts and hooped socks. If that is the 150th anniversary shirt, then in my opinin it's a poor modern version of the 60s shirt and I would recommend just getting the 1960s shirt from Toffs instead because I bought that shirt from Toffs and was surprised by the quality of it. Although it isn't what I see as a traditional Wednesday shirt the one sold by Toffs is a very nice shirt far better than a modern version or last season's shirt.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 31/05/2017 at 08:25, pachyderm said:

IMG_0071.PNG

I like those two...

I love both of them.  Just s shame it makes us look like Ipswich!

16 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

It looks not bad but it isn't a Wednesday shirt.

I know it's based upon the 1960s shirt but it doesn't look like it, just looks like a modern version. Same with last season's shirt based upon the butchers apron rare 1960s pin stripes shirt, which it didn't look like but looked like a modern version instead. The one we had last season would've looked better if it were more retro looking and if it had had black shorts and hooped socks. If that is the 150th anniversary shirt, then in my opinin it's a poor modern version of the 60s shirt and I would recommend just getting the 1960s shirt from Toffs instead because I bought that shirt from Toffs and was surprised by the quality of it. Although it isn't what I see as a traditional Wednesday shirt the one sold by Toffs is a very nice shirt far better than a modern version or last season's shirt.

I actually prefer the modern interpretation of it (as in the picture) the round neck works well as does the slightly lighter blue - its a thumbs up from me - far better than those common stripes.

Well done DC

16 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Compare the monstrosity that's about to be foisted on us with a decent kit from not so long ago.

Shirt.jpg

Liked it at the time and I did actually buy this shirt - wore it in Monaco and the wife went mad at me - haven't wore it since, but the new image with the round neck I actually prefer - we look like we are moving forward in the style stakes.

33 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I actually prefer the modern interpretation of it (as in the picture) the round neck works well as does the slightly lighter blue - its a thumbs up from me - far better than those common stripes.

Well done DC

Is that the real shirt then?

I ain't knocking DC.

I just simply would prefer our home shirts last season's and next season's to have been more retro, if they're based upon old 1960s kits. I did say it looked not bad but I prefer the one that's sold on Toffs. If it's based upon the 1960s shirt, then it should look more like it. Has I already own that shirt from Toffs, I will buy the away shirt or 3rd shirt instead, if I like them. I just prefer retro shirts as to me they're simpler and more stylish. 

I would have liked a return to proper stripes after last season but I can live with the proposed kit. It was the shirt we wore when I first started going and I have the retro shirt. I've also said on here in the past that I would like it to be used for a one off season. Just not our 150 anniversary. 

Edited by BIG D