Next season kit

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

The thing with the shirts though, is that most people who want it will end up buying it regardless. There won't be many people who will only buy it if it's available by a certain date, so it's not going to lose much revenue if it's not available until later on. Maybe there will be a handful of fans like that, but not many.

Maybe so with the shirts, but that's not my main gripe, its the way we project ourselves.

7 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Six weeks since the league season ended and still nothing. 

Our season ended 4 weeks ago. If we had got to the play off final it would have been 3 weeks. 

By all means moan, but don't just make stuff up.

31 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Let's hope our new kits are nothing like Cardiff's poorly made new kits, they look like cheap training wear not football kits and they've got the most amateurish sponsorship font I've ever seen :ghoulguy:lol

http://www.footballkitnews.com/20277/new-cardiff-city-jerseys-2017-2018-bluebirds-turn-to-green-for-away-kit/

The sponsor looks like it's been photoshopped on. Perhaps they didn't have the actual sponsor logo sorted before the photo shoot.

2 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

The sponsor looks like it's been photoshopped on. Perhaps they didn't have the actual sponsor logo sorted before the photo shoot.

Yeah, it looks amateurish. Their away kit is a shocker. Home kit looks like something they would sell as training gear.

9 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Let's just have these for home and away shirts 

sheffield-wednesday-2015-2016-sondico-away-football-shirt-e.jpg

sheffield-wednesday-150th-anniversary-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

2nd and 3rd yes but something not just retro looking but made in a more old fashioned style for the home shirt would be my preference. Because if it's meant to honour the club's history or be based upon an old kit, then unlike last seasons one make it look more like the kit it's supposedly based upon and make it in a better old fashioned quality, not just the style but the material. The kits sold by toffs are of a much better quality than the cheaply made modern kits. I wouldn't be strongly against the 1960s kit as long as it actually looks like it and is made well. Ideally I would have preferred the home kit based upon one of the top flight title winning home kits. The 3rd is that fans designed white and mustard yellow kit. I like the look of it. My ideal preference for the 2nd kit would be one of the pin stripe away kits from the 90s.

2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

If we would have had stripes we would have gone up....fact

It's a known fact in the footballing world,everybody is talking about it from Newcastle to Brighton and a little bit In Huddersfield too..

Just saying...UTO...

If only Sunderland and Hull wore stripes, they would have no doubt stayed up...oh wait a minute

I wonder if fans of bayern, Barcelona , Dortmund have the fans going mental when they have same home colours but a completely different design each year . Mind you being third rate clubs I doubt they have enough fans to care WTF: bayern slapped a blue stripe in theirs the other year I wonder if that kit sold none as it's not a proper bayern kit .

2 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

It might just be because I prefer old fashioned kits but to me fluorescent colours on football kits seems tacky.

I know what you mean, I'm the same with black shirts, that to me is how the ref should be dressed .

1 hour ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Commercial side of the club is run by numpties. 

I cant be believe DC who continues to increase season tickets year on year hasn't actually looked at the club shop yet

this stuff is non league 

Not another dig at season tickets prices, unbelievable.      UTO 

SWFC page has just popped up on Facebook advertising the away kit still at full whack. 

You do have to wonder who is responsible for the club shop, anyone with an ounce of common sense should have said 'right, seasons almost over let's reduce this years kit; clear some space in the shop and also get some cash through the door' 

how foooking hard can it be?! 

Right now the club must employ some right simpletons. 

6 hours ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Let's hope our new kits are nothing like Cardiff's poorly made new kits, they look like cheap training wear not football kits and they've got the most amateurish sponsorship font I've ever seen :ghoulguy:lol

http://www.footballkitnews.com/20277/new-cardiff-city-jerseys-2017-2018-bluebirds-turn-to-green-for-away-kit/

I've seen better Sunday league kits 

9 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

SWFC page has just popped up on Facebook advertising the away kit still at full whack. 

You do have to wonder who is responsible for the club shop, anyone with an ounce of common sense should have said 'right, seasons almost over let's reduce this years kit; clear some space in the shop and also get some cash through the door' 

how foooking hard can it be?! 

Right now the club must employ some right simpletons. 

I've come to the conclusion they're just not bothered. I can't think of any other explanation as to why they're sat on all that stock  and are doing nothing to move it.