Next season kit

Guest Dusty Curtains
23 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

He could sue them lol

He couldn't. Jeff Johnson owns the copyright.

He won it in a drinking contest with Joe Jordan, Jermaine Jackson, John Jones and that bloke off Jukebox Jury.

I don't know why they don't make them before the season ends to get in front of competition that pays more as they sell more. I'd hate to think how many Liverpool shirts are made or Manchester United. It's not 11 is it. They'll be more to this than realeasing them early in the summer.

Edited by The Coorong Owl

To be fair to Wednesday there was a lot of uncertainty towards the end of *this* season that meant they were never going to have the new kit available in early May.

While we all knew the Sondico deal was expiring, and DC clearly had the concept in mind to bring the manufacturung in house.... we didn't know what division we would be playing in next season. If we'd un-workable up, and had a season of mediocre mid table obscurity we could have started manufacturing in January and been selling the new gear by now. But with the chance of Premier League football and the obscene extra revenue that could bring from outside shirt sponsorship - and even a lucrative deal with a large manufacturer - we had to put things on hold and see where the dice landed.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Could the delay also mean actually better sales? I mean in the case of the tech world this seems to be true - create the hype and watch them sell when you finally make them avalaible?

Hype isn't really needed when it comes to shirts, they sell regardless, good bad or indifferent. 

On 2017-5-31 at 03:01, flo said:

As long as the socks are woven with pro synthetic fibres with sweat absorbing ultraclimatic mesh with heat ventilation, then i'll be happy. 

Thats holes to you and me. 

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

ive not heard that comparison before!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

:ghoulguy:

Are you being sarcastic because it's very very rude.

I know because the wife says so.:blush: