Happy?

Not happy.  

Abdi and Winnall should be sold immediately then.  Carlos doesn't rate them.  

No point bringing Macmanaman back full time either.  Doesn't rate him either. 

Also no point signing a right winger as it'll be Wallace no matter what.   Or another centre mid as it'll be a defensive minded 4-4-2.

Basically don't waste money on signing anyone because it'll be the same stale XI every week with a focus on keeping things ultra tight at the expense of pushing forward.

I'm sorry but I just can't get those shocking, utterly turgid performances vs Hudders out of my head.  And you'd have to be naive to suggest that Carlos will change his approach. 

For me the final straw has to be bringing Nuhiu on ahead of Winnall in the 2nd leg.  Inexcusable. 

Edited by Owl_in_Oz

Don't worry, about a thing, 'cos every little thing is going to be alright.

This is my message to you ooh ooh.

Carlos is a clever manager, and the players (very good players too!) like him.

I think that keeping it all together will lead to further imrpovement.

Not overly happy as the same players such as reach , Wallace, bannan etc will be favourites . Not saying they are bad but for various reasons these players are not going to get us up . 

Also having no pace is an issue not more evident than when we were crying out for a winger at home in the play offs and had 4 strikers on the bench . 

Carlos is a decent manager but like arsenal wenger I fear he is too stubborn to admit when things needs to change 

Edited by james o connor

6 hours ago, doubled123456 said:

Why don't you state your opinion "are you happy" and reasons.

I'm torn tbh. Part of me is pleased, stability etc but the other half is looking back at games against Burton, Brentford and Reading etc and dreading another season of football like that