Happy?

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair enough with me...He deserves it, took us closer than any other f.ooker in nigh on two decades, be churlish to bin the bloke now...

Lets hope that he learns from this seasons mistakes, if he does then no reason for us not to expect automatic

It's hard to replace a man who's winning record is second only to Harry Catterick in 150 years history of the swfc and the managerial merry go-round during that period. You would have to strike gold with any alternative replacement to better that..  and history / stats would suggest otherwise... 

Not that bothered at moment. If he brings in 2 wingers in the summer then I will be very happy and know his intentions for our style of football have changed. 2 wingers, 1 left back, 1 right back, 1/2 centre back (1 first team defo) and 1 midfield monster. Bigger job for him is getting rid of the mass of dead wood.

Not overly happy, based on the fact I dont think we will see anything much different from last season.

As such I think we have a very similar season coming up.

People think he will change - he won't.

We have talent and backing but I don't think CC is the man to utilise it properly - he hasn't so for.

Players like Rhodes and Abdi should flourish here but won't under CC - he doesn't know how to deploy them properly ..total waste 

I'll back him if he shows he has learnt from this season but I won't if he doesn't.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

22 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Not that bothered at moment. If he brings in 2 wingers in the summer then I will be very happy and know his intentions for our style of football have changed. 2 wingers, 1 left back, 1 right back, 1/2 centre back (1 first team defo) and 1 midfield monster. Bigger job for him is getting rid of the mass of dead wood.

Spot on mate 

I'm ok with it, no drastic changes needed to squad, some pace out wide and probably up front is a must.

Clear out of those that aren't getting near first team like McGugan and maybe let one or two strikers go, we seem to be overloaded with them. 

Guest Coyt

He refused to change his style and approach all season and people think itll be any different? Nah not a chance. Let's not kid ourselves lady luck shone down on us on more than one occasion last season, merely papering over the cracks. Hope he does prove me wrong but based on this season I honestly can't see it being different.